Oblivion?

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Aran_Thule wrote:the earlier ones were far to bugged to be enjoyable, first one i played was about 14 years ago and i gave up as constantly fell through the floor which made the game unplayable.
Nah, there were good patches around. Daggerfall had aprox 2000+ bugs when released but most of them were fixed within a month or two. Its actually still quite good :)

/Ankh

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Just got and is good..but am stuck on the bit where the sun meant to shine on pillar after u find the clue in the book..any tips pls?
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Koila wrote:Just got and is good..but am stuck on the bit where the sun meant to shine on pillar after u find the clue in the book..any tips pls?

the location of the shrine appears in red on the side of the casket, and then after you see that it appear on your overview map, towards the top right on the map.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Casket?? what casket? Come to think of it..what is a casket? lol
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Got miles further now ty ;) But stuck on where to get a shock and shock resist spell for the Chorrol recomendation for mages guild..advice pls?? ;)

Saxif
Emerald Rider

Post by Saxif »

I think I saw them on sale in Cheydinhal, if not there it was prolly the Northern towns (Bruma?) mages guild, but defineatly one of the mages guilds. I am gonna start making a decent list of what sells which spells, cos it can get kinda confusing.
Erekose, Witch Hunter,
Undead Warlock,
Dwarf Skald,
Celt Champion,
Sho UA, Life & Item

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Ty...feel free to list em here ;)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Saxif wrote: I am gonna start making a decent list of what sells which spells, cos it can get kinda confusing.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... try5349784

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

My map keeps making me go bk to the Chorrol guy..but I have finished fingers of the mountain quest...he says he write recommendation..but i not get 1..any help here pls??

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

dont think you actually get an item, all the recomendation quests ive done i havent got anything, assuming that they send it straight to the main place.
fingers of mountian quest has several routes, i gave the woman the book then told the mage and stole it back off her to give to him. <grin>
doing well and having lot of fun so far, trying to get rid of vampism but cant find garlic/nightshade on sell in shops, still have to check the three western towns still.
Main thing i liked about being vamp was hunters sight, but found nice helm with constant nighteye and an oblivion stone that gave 120 detect life so i dont need it now <grins>
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Return to “Other Games”