Black & White 2

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Black & White 2

Post by Lieva »

http://www.lionhead.com/bw2/news/176 wrote:

We say Black&White 2 now has a final release date! We know we mentioned two different dates a while ago, one for North America and one for Europe, but can now confirm that Black&White 2 has a worldwide release date of 7th October 2005.

so yey :D

i just hope it tells you what your critter is eating this time..
And that they have a game treadmill insted of making your char hawl a large rock from one end of the island to the other to increase its size :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

That game does look good, the first part was really good but it only took a few hours to get bored. Atleast this time you have more control over the people!

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

it annoyed me cuz you had to watch your critter all the time.

Take your eyes off it to go look at the island and you get a message 'your creature will eat more of that next time' or 'your creature will do more of that next time' and you'd rush back to see it standing innocently at your temple with nothing in sight so you didnt know what it had eaten/done :p

im so going to evil mode this time tho.

Last time i had a horse who was good and he turned into a unicorn :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Hehe yeah well..I look forward to play the game..its not the first on my list of most wanted games atm but its atleast among the 10 most wanted games :)

Others are Rainbow 6, Stalker, Oblivion, Civilization 4, Darkness Rising, Call Of Duty 2, F.E.A.R, Warhammer Online, Ghostrecon 3

/Ankh

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

...and ofcourse Heroes of Might And Magic IV :) yes, thats 11 games..but give me a couple of more hours and I will come up with 10-20 more :D

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

civ 4?

will it be based on civ 1+2 or the nasty civ 3?

hated civ3 but loved civ 1+2
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Dunno tbh..I can get you an url laters :) what civ 3 did you play? there are more than one :)

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

umm

when it came out :( i didnt know there were more than 1 civ 3 or did it have addons?

i really enjoyed civ2 partially cuz you could make little elf towns and and land on mars/moon in the fantasy part but it got took out of civ3 and they went back to basics. also im sure the interface changed but im not sure on that.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Ah, I dont think that part is in Civ4...tbh, Im a hardcore civilization fan but i've never heard of the fantasy things you just mentioned :D Civ 4 is in 3d btw..

Some Screenshots from a swedish page

/Ankh

Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

there was a fantasy add-on for civ2 :) civ 3 is ace (add-ons include play the world and Conquests) but i dont think civ 4 is looking to be any improvement really. Got a feeling its gonna be lacking in gameplay compared to previous versions :(
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-
Retired from DAoC...Reforming in WAR!

Asunawa in AoC
-Assassin-

Return to “Other Games”