Eve Corporation for Prydwenites!

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

We will need everything but in the initial stages of the game everyone so far is running missions. Make sure and go through the tutorial it takes forever and can be frustrating but it is vital to get to know the game.

The Corp is in Caldari space we are based in Abagawa where we blow stuff up in the name of The Peace and Order Unit. ;)
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

should i start at any special point?so i wont be totally at the oposite point of the universe?

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

There has been a few posts on this now.You guys want your own lil forum on the front page? or a forum in this topic be ok?

Also let me know if you want a forum link to the recruitment page shark? if you have a special website for that :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Alexandrinus wrote:should i start at any special point?so i wont be totally at the oposite point of the universe?
it will be fine Alex mate you can fly to us fairly quickly - if you choose Caldari you will be around 10-12 jumps away at most.

We don't need anywhere special Nana thanks - I didn't expect it to get this degree of attention. Its very nice to have old DaoC peeps coming along to have a look.
Na Fianna Dragun

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Alex,

Your choice of race doesn't really matter too much as you can still learn other races skills, the stats do make a difference but with the skills added over the last few patches there isn't really a set stat that is more important than others any longer. Although I would suggest highish Perception and Willpower as they do seem to be the most used, while Charisma can be less used.

Having said that I would personally recommend Caldari. The reason being is that early on in the game Caldari ships have it easier for PvE, and therefore you can earn iskies better with Caldari ships. Even if you pick a different race I would recommend picking up Caldari ship skills early on. However long term you will want to train for another race as Caldari ships aren't so hot for PvP, although not too shabby in Gangs. :)

The sequence of ships I would aim for is...

Kestrel -> Caracal -> Drake -> Raven

Train up Shield and Missile skills and you should be able to handle level 4 missions in no time at all, that is pretty much the best source of income there is so then you can change focus and concentrate on whatever you choose; Mining, Production, PvP etc...

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

thx Ovi...that looks like pretty usefull info :-)

would post also at Sharky's website...but he dont confirm my account till now :-(

Arkaon / Karak-Norn

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Alexandrinus wrote:thx Ovi...that looks like pretty usefull info :-)

would post also at Sharky's website...but he dont confirm my account till now :-(
Ovi's advice is right max out those skills as best you can by messing around with character creation. I have activated your account now (I think!). ;)

Speak to you tomorrow hopefully and see you in game. The corp is starting to generate some interest which is a pretty good achievement in 4-5 days.
Na Fianna Dragun

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

ye wife is working tomorrow so i have alot of time :-)

Arkaon / Karak-Norn

Drachais
Emerald Rider

Drach is coming into EvE

Post by Drachais »

Hi guys
Will try this out meanwhile I'm waiting for Warhammer

/Drach

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

cool mate....hope you will like this game like i do :-)

Arkaon / Karak-Norn

Return to “Other Games”