Call of Duty II

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Aye, its a very impressive game. Btw, they have greatly improved the multiplayer in Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood. Much more fun now.

You should check Call of Duty and United Offense too btw...they are brilliant.

/Ankh

Musejedi
Emerald Rider

Post by Musejedi »

Hated CoD I'm afraid.

Not quite battlefield, not quite CS... it was a disturbing 3rd *something* to which I could not give any time!
Severance

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Thing in CS and BF are completely different games, tbh have no resemblence to COD at all. Apart from BF obviously being in ww2, but still completely different. Havnt got around to CoD 2 yet but the first one is probly the best FPS ive ever played, probly on equal terms to HL2 ;) Cant wait till i get the cash for the second one, think ill dive straight in on hardest mode, as i did when started CoD 1 again. Will take longer but hell will be more fun and realistic ;)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

The thing is, with CoD it sucks you in, gets you into this euphoric state with constant action and constant gunfire. Throughout the game there have been very few dull moments. You basically have infinite health and infinite ammo and get dropped into the atmosphere, no stopping, no thinking.

BF and CS are a completely different ballgame, it's more tactics involved, more thinking, cautious walking and planning ahead. (ish:p)

HL2 I found was a nightmare, hated it! Every time those interruptions where u have to solve puzzels with your gravi-gun. If i wanted puzzles, I'd have bought tetris ffs!

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

CoD/MoH rocks imo. I hope they make atleast 1 expansion for CoD2.

Speaking of HL2, I think F.E.A.R felt more like halflife than HL2 actually did (it's a damn nice game).

/Ankh

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Just finished the game, absolutely fantastic :D bit short ofcourse and hardly any storyline, but still! The attack and defense on Hill 400 is brilliant and definitely the best level of the lot!

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

have ya seen the game on Xbox 360 guys?
just saw it this weekend in a shop.
Woooooo, holy shit, it's ferking stunning...
on a good PC is looks already goooood, but on xbox 360.. omg...!
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Return to “Other Games”