Planetside

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Tare
Emerald Rider

Planetside

Post by Tare »

Anyone know where I can download the game so a friend of mine can get me a free buddy-trial? With a buddy trial the buddy is expected to lend me the cds so I can install it but considering he's lost 1 that's not rly an option :(

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

try fileplanet Tare.
They do offer it on digital purchase (cdkeys) so you can basically dl the client for free
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Flippant Desires
Emerald Rider

Post by Flippant Desires »

Fileplanet were offering free game download and 14day trials etc, not too long ago.

Nice game, shame I never really got into it :(
Trying out
RIFT, Guild Wars 2 & DAoC (again...)

WoW [retired]

Flippant, Margo, Szleynix, & Plumduff
PvP: Stormreaver {Alliance}, RP: Argent Dawn {Alliance}

DAoC [retired]
Flippant |Szleynix | Brass Monkey

Geralt
Emerald Rider

Post by Geralt »

It's great game, if you like FPS.. i was logging from time to time when needed pause from EQ2 or so :)

too bad Tare isn't there anymore, those were fun raids with him. Especialy when 3-4 lightnings grouped together and killed anything that was moving :)

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Ye planetside was good fun really :) I played the free trial just after it was released on VS side with Evander n stuff, was hilarious! I rocked with with Lightning :D or was "ok" with it anyway, hehe! I just really wanna test the game before I buy it cos it was very heavy on the memory and wanna see if this laptop can take it :)

Geralt
Emerald Rider

Post by Geralt »

I was referring to Tareregion (hope i spelled right), not to you Tare :) And long ago there was quite a few people from Prydwen, was really blast with them.

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

I am tareregion :( or was there an imposter in PS running around?! such blasphemy! :(

Geralt
Emerald Rider

Post by Geralt »

There was real Tareregion, i have thought that he has bought game though. Or was it really you? Long ago, when there was Pryd guild? On Werner as VS :)

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

even if ur a fake tare, u still rock :<
~

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Geralt wrote:There was real Tareregion, i have thought that he has bought game though. Or was it really you? Long ago, when there was Pryd guild? On Werner as VS :)
Ye was me, but never bought the game :) Was guilded with walker and coren n stuff, was great fun :D

Return to “Other Games”