Strange Problem.

A home for those technical problems.
Valky
Emerald Rider

Strange Problem.

Post by Valky »

Heyas,

Today got back from work, and started comp as normal. I loaded a Daoc game as normal with no problems, soon as i load another account it causes the dsl connection to timeout and everything wont work for a while.

Also if i run just one account and father in other room loads his game up it causes the net to drop again like before. I have never had this problem before just wondered if anyone has and could enlighten me on any solutions to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.
-= Hib/Prydwen =-
50 Druid
50 Enchanter
50 Warden
50 Nightshade
50 Mentalist
4X Ranger

-= Glastonbury =-
50 Spiritmaster - (Deleted)
Upcoming Heretic!

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

I think you're chatting to much with me and that you're comp simply cant handle it ;)

hope you get it solved tho
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Valky wrote:Heyas,

Today got back from work, and started comp as normal. I loaded a Daoc game as normal with no problems, soon as i load another account it causes the dsl connection to timeout and everything wont work for a while.

Also if i run just one account and father in other room loads his game up it causes the net to drop again like before. I have never had this problem before just wondered if anyone has and could enlighten me on any solutions to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Usually problems that suddenly appear do so because something has been changed. Maybe someone has been playing with your network?

try to narrow the problem down rly is all i can suggest.
look, no hands!

Now retired

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Your ISP may have changed something also, it may be as simple as theyve cut down the amount of bandwidth going to your house and your extension cables are asking for more and isp isnt giving causing that. I dont know if that makes sense to you, but happened to me.
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Return to “Tech Help”