making a basic index page

A home for those technical problems.
Tare
Emerald Rider

making a basic index page

Post by Tare »

I wonder if anyone could help me with this wee problem!
Recently I uploaded all my holiday pics to my online space, so kindly provided with my USP. or..ISP, thingy. Anyway, Due to security reasons, the ISP doesn't provide an index page which links to the pics, like someone ISPs do provide, there's one in Belgium iirc that does for example.

Could anyone help me with making a basic index page where I could put the links to the pics on? Cos I have trouble remembering so many numbers :D

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Tare wrote:I wonder if anyone could help me with this wee problem!
Recently I uploaded all my holiday pics to my online space, so kindly provided with my USP. or..ISP, thingy. Anyway, Due to security reasons, the ISP doesn't provide an index page which links to the pics, like someone ISPs do provide, there's one in Belgium iirc that does for example.

Could anyone help me with making a basic index page where I could put the links to the pics on? Cos I have trouble remembering so many numbers :D
im pretty sure u can get an app that will create and index page for you when dealing with large numbers of pics, think they create thumbs with links etc but im no web dev, maybe google it? ;)
look, no hands!

Now retired

Cernos
Emerald Rider

Post by Cernos »

Try Breezebrowser

It's a shareware application for viewing, converting and organising digital photos. It also has a useful feature to create HTML pages from a selection or folder of images. If you select a bunch of images it will generate HTML code along with thumbnails and web-sized versions of the photos (you can set the sizes) which you then upload to your ISP. The results aren't glamorous but they will make viewing your photos online much easier.

Return to “Tech Help”