More Ram?

A home for those technical problems.
Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

jupi cuts through the techie crap :argh:
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Well i havnt played daoc since i did that, but i played BF2 which was lagging like hell, and now it works fine apart from few normal lag spikes ud expect sometimes.
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

VidX

Post by VidX »

No reason now to have any less that 1gig of RAM in your system, unless you have a very old PC, in which case you are due an upgrade.

Crucial.com have 1gig of RAM for £60-70 depending on the type you are needing and there is a VERY noticeable difference between 1gig and 2gig of RAM.
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

I only have 2 ram slots in my comp, and isnt there a cap on certain systems i.e i heard mine could only take 1 gb or ram. If this isnt true then when i upgrade ill buy 1gb instead of 512.
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Return to “Tech Help”