General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I hope ToLoveRu doesn't go to far down the filler road :)
Since watching R+V i'm got very twitchy about this :)

I've got to check out Code Geass, sounds really good.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

*b* wrote: sieres i've watch and have finished

Rosario + Vampire (watch all epiosdes and awaiting 2nd series)
rental magica
I watched all of rental magica but overall I didn't like it :( Many of the characters were nice (especially Adilicia <3 ) but the whole thing just wasn't that good, I really had hoped for more after the first few episodes introducing the chars (whom I liked). But ah well ;(

Nabari no Ou seems pretty good after the first 2 episodes now, about modern day ninjas battling it out over the ultimate shinrabanshou power which is held within a boy named Miharu, the holder of which is considered the Nabari no Ou (King of Nabari - nabari being the secretive ninja 'world'). It's kinda a mix of high schoolness and ninjas and so far seems quite good - ofc the addition of a blonde with twintails in ep2 is always an excellent choice when you are seeking malev's seal of approval! x<

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

Did you see they were going to hand the gits license over to silly SPIELBERG!?!?!!!111 I almost considered suicide. Though the slashdot link was a bit dramatic. I read some other stuff and think it's only a single license for a single 3d action movie... I hope Spielberg doesn't mess it up :( but in any case, I don't think the asians are going to care much even if he does :)

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

getting into Vampire Knight.
it started off a bit slow, but its pretty good now.

Tho you did get your yaoi finger sucking :arrg

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

I've only started watching different anime's throughout the last few months; Fullmetal Alchemist, GTO, Fruits Basket, Chobits and Deathnote - They've got to be some of the best things I have seen for a very long time.:o

How come I wasn't educated on anime any earlier? *sniffs*
gone...

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

We try to spread the love :)
You picked some really good ones to start off with too.

Currently watching School Rumble through, just incase they do season 3 in the summer :)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:We try to spread the love :)
You picked some really good ones to start off with too.

Currently watching School Rumble through, just incase they do season 3 in the summer :)
There's going to be a 2part OVA 3rd series of School Rumble, being released with special editions of volume .. 21+22? (or some numbers) of the manga, in the not too distant future. No plans for a full series afaik though.

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Not sure if this is legit or not but-

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

why is kgne at the bottom there? some redo thing, or "follow up"?

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Reed wrote:why is kgne at the bottom there? some redo thing, or "follow up"?
3rd episode of this http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=8754 "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ (OAV)" is out then.

I do wonder what the new Negima series is about.. but after all the previous things I can't really get my hopes up about it x<

Fanservice wise seems a good season, Ikkitousen 3 (Ryoufu Housen is back! omg! yay! woot!), Sekirei (the manga plot is terrible, but the huge breasts are nice.. x< ), Koihime Musou (well, it's based on a hgame and all the posters in Megami have been fanservicey, char design of Kanu is nice anyways so here's hoping!), Mai Otome S.ifr ep2 (hopefully as good as the first episode was, and not at the level of Mai Otome x< ) and Zero no Tsukaima 3 (yay!~~).

Slayers new series is based on an original story (not the novels) so I have my doubts about it, but will just be nice to see all the characters again I think.

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Return to “Animé Theatre”