General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Okay I just watched ep10 of Rosario+Vampire.. What... The.. F*** x<

Spoilers ahead! Does this forum have a spoiler tag, let's find out! [spoiler]Instead of Ruby's master having been slowly driven mad and wanting revenge on everyone (as in the manga)... This time, it's Ruby who's a total nutcase, with apparently multiple personalities, who likes to tentacle rape herself, and wants to kill everyone in a majorly psychotic way. And yet next week, I'm sure everyone will all be good friends... Also apparently Ruby is stronger than vampire-Moka (huh?!!?), Kurumu's toe-claws can cut through thick vines, but not her shoes (or maybe she values her shoes more than her life), Moka can fly/hover (did she ever do that in the manga.. pretty sure not but maybe I forgot), Yukari is too loli for gonzo to show her heaving chest (uh not that I wanted em to.. just it was lol after the other two x< ) and various other things ! [/spoiler]

So yeah, lol, what on earth were they thinking.. Though aside from all the random senseless things, I still enjoyed it, it had action, it had semblences of a vague plot which wasn't properly explained at all, it had kurumu's underwear, it had tentacle rape (with blushing!!) and it made me giggle at all the silly bits x<

Shana 21 was fun, OP music is always a good thing! Saw that Koharu Biyori ep3 raw is out already, with no ep2 subs still :( May have to watch them raw afterall.

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

soulfly
Emerald Rider

Post by soulfly »

you've watched so much anime that you should know Japanese by now !
in life you fail.
in love you prevail.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

soulfly wrote:you've watched so much anime that you should know Japanese by now !

Well, if I were in Japan and a giant floating animal piloting a mecha was kidnapping schoolgirls I would know what to say!1! But for normal circumstances not so much x< I can understand a moderate amount of japanese though I suppose, can watch anime raw and usually understand 80%+ of it (unless it's full of sci-fi techno babble)

And hiya soulfly, nice to see ya again after so long :)

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Just finished playing through Fate Stay Night - Unlimited blade works.

Such Awsomeness :D

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

After finally getting off my Fate Stay night wave.

Checking out Clannad now, the game was pretty funny(Serious and sad at times too) so thought i might give the series a go.

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Up to episode 8.
It gets a reward for being the 3rd anime to make me laugh out loud, for example the part where the class rep thinks another Girl is going to confess to her, but instead she asks her to help with her club (and her sister was listening all the time).

Also when Fu-chan is day dreaming and he gets the class rep to claim she is him and it "Fell off" and "Yeah i Guess". That had me in stiches.

I can't remember her name but almost anything to do with the class rep is almost certainly comedy gold.

In Summary- Clannad rocks

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:Up to episode 8.
It gets a reward for being the 3rd anime to make me laugh out loud, for example the part where the class rep thinks another Girl is going to confess to her, but instead she asks her to help with her club (and her sister was listening all the time).

Also when Fu-chan is day dreaming and he gets the class rep to claim she is him and it "Fell off" and "Yeah i Guess". That had me in stiches.

I can't remember her name but almost anything to do with the class rep is almost certainly comedy gold.

In Summary- Clannad rocks
Yeah Clannad was really nice :) She's called Ryou, but her older sister Kyou is much better!

The new season is here! Ep1 of Code Geass R2 at last \o/ Was a good start, lots of questions still but definitely good for getting back into the geass mood. Many many parallels with the start of R1 too.

Kanokon and ToLoveRu were both pretty good, giving a good pair of fanservice shows for this season. Kamen no Maid Guy was a bit tough to understand for me in parts, but seemed pretty good too, will have to wait for subs for it in future maybe.

(Yeah I was impatient and watched them all RAW, kanokon and code geass have subs out already though now!)

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

You have the same sort of list as me, but i'm patient and waiting for the subs :)

Kyou was good, specially when she was trapped in the Gym room, funny as hell when he started stripping :)
I finished watching Clannad, it did get sadder and sadder, Fu-chan helped it tho, i exported that part to youtube :)
Was disappointed they choose that ending, i didn't like Nagisa that much(compaired to Kotomi/Ryou or Kyou), would have much rathered a Tomoyo ending(because i think thats the canon ending of the visual novel... and spawned a Ero Novel too).
I also heard they are planning an additional Tomoyo episode as well as the afterstory.

Btw let me know if you want the clannad game, nothing H in it, its a massive time sink tho (300 hours to clear the whole thing, all endings/aftergames)

Will check out Kanokon and ToLoveRu when i get home, haven't watched any Code Geass yet, so i guess i better start with season 1 :)

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Btw have you heard of The Five Killers, sounded pretty interesting, they have released a decent trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5jpA_yRuHo

Kanokon and ToLoveRu were both okay, i guess they will do as this seasons harum comedys :)
I liked ToLoveRu more, the story line seemed alot more crazy fun. Kanokon had some dangerious scenes... did they do it at the end? :)
Kanokon was okay, but i don't like the 'wimpy' guy with a stunning girl insanely in love with him for no reason.

Going to watch Itazura na Kiss before i go to bed, then check out the others tommorrow.

Edit- Itazura_na_Kiss was pretty funny, Naoki is a massive ******* :) Kin was pretty cool, shame hes destined to lose :)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Haven't watched itazura yet, will do so in a while. Watched Soul Eater 1 (raw x< ) and firstly I have to say, the voice actress they picked for Maaka (main-ish girl) was pretty poor. But aside from that, it far exceeded my expectations and hopes \o/ Was really awesome and I can't wait for more! (I expect it will be out subbed quite soon)

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Return to “Animé Theatre”