Anime Favo List!

Moderator: willowywicca

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Gimme some links to Animes that was made about 1985, had quite afew good ones then..

The link I have on my list is the only good Old Anime I can remember the name on atm.

I know that most of this where atleast Translated to English, that wouldent matter to me though ^^

Not sure if it was exactly 1985, but there was a bunch of Animes that came out at the time..

If you would know anything about this depens ofcourse how N00b you are agewise ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

for each there own :p

Try original Gundam(it sucks) :p or original Dragonball (it rocks)

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Bubble wrote:for each there own :p

Try original Gundam(it sucks) :p or original Dragonball (it rocks)

Have Gundam, don't know if I would like Dragonball seems like a rather meaningless Anime, but will download some Epis and tell you what I think of it.
willowywicca wrote:
Everytime I remember to check this thread it's like 5am and far too late for me to start thinking about my lists :p But I'll post in it eventually!! just not tonight :D

Give us the list now ^^
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Elrandhir wrote:Have Gundam, don't know if I would like Dragonball seems like a rather meaningless Anime, but will download some Epis and tell you what I think of it.

Give us the list now ^^
Yeah the original dragonball was a comedy with quite a pointless/silly storyline, still if you like funny animes check it out

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

[quote="Elrandhir"]Gimme some links to Animes that was made about 1985, had quite afew good ones then..

The link I have on my list is the only good Old Anime I can remember the name on atm.

I know that most of this where atleast Translated to English, that wouldent matter to me though ^^

Not sure if it was exactly 1985, but there was a bunch of Animes that came out at the time..

If you would know anything about this depens ofcourse how N00b you are agewise ]

Off the top of my head, Robotech, Astro Boy, akazukin cha cha, think the rest of the cartoons I watched in those years were mainly american ones. not sure if voltron or Simba is from Japan.
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Jalanteriel wrote:Off the top of my head, Robotech, Astro Boy, akazukin cha cha, think the rest of the cartoons I watched in those years were mainly american ones. not sure if voltron or Simba is from Japan.

Nice ^^ will check those, well have seen the Epis worth seeing of Robotech.

Was another serie I can't put a name on anylonger was way back I saw it and some people used their minds to control some Robot thing that they fought with.

Well I think they used something like mindpower or whatever to control this Robot thing with..

I liked that Anime at the time, but I was probably so young then so you never really know ]Old Favourites, [/b]is probably still one of the best Ninja movies around, and really brutal.
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

Fist of the North star series .. violence be gets more violence :kick: :D

:moley:
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Octagon
Emerald Rider

Post by Octagon »

on the top of my head:

i liked Vandread, FMP, Slayers (Lina Inverse is teh fun :p ), Chobits, cant remember name but was a girl *gang* and the girl leader had a police officer brother..that one rocked :), Hellsing, Love Hina (my first full anime series i watched ages ago :) ) and lots more i cant remember right now.

i didnt like tv x or something (usually dont remember names of series i dont like), .hack and all the followups sucked arse..
Escalla/Octagon/Reese/Dariah/Regene/Atomic

NFD

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

5.Berserk - (Action/Horror/Sadness) - (Could been on my 1:st in Great, but to poor Ending.)

you got something wrong here tho.. its not the ending.. its the start!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Moley:) wrote:Fist of the North star series .. violence be gets more violence :kick: :D

:moley:

Have seen it, and even though it's really silly because when they hit eachother bodyparts blow up and so, I still found it watchable ]on the top of my head:

i liked Vandread, FMP, Slayers (Lina Inverse is teh fun :p ), Chobits, cant remember name but was a girl *gang* and the girl leader had a police officer brother..that one rocked :), Hellsing, Love Hina (my first full anime series i watched ages ago :) ) and lots more i cant remember right now.

i didnt like tv x or something (usually dont remember names of series i dont like), .hack and all the followups sucked arse..[/QUOTE]

Have to check up on those then, except for Chobits, Hellsing and Love Hina, have seen those.

Even though I mostly like Animes with lots of action in, Love Hina was Funny... Chobits hm.. well guess it was ok, Hellsing was cool ^^

Heta wrote:5.Berserk - (Action/Horror/Sadness) - (Could been on my 1:st in Great, but to poor Ending.)

you got something wrong here tho.. its not the ending.. its the start!

It's the end of the Anime atm anyhow, and the start..hm well dunno what you meant, the first Epi shows things that you will never get to in the Anime.

I know the Manga is still going, but I don't read Manga, so Im only judgeing the Anime, and the End "Even though it aint really the end" Suxxor big time and ruined the whole serie for me, more or less :<
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Return to “Animé Theatre”