Bleach

Moderator: willowywicca

*b*
Emerald Rider

Post by *b* »

hiya guys, been watching bleach from Episode 1 and been enjoying it all the way, been reading the manga latey as well and should be good to see once they make them into anmies ^^
**Doac**
Bodica willowblade (Druid)
hellising alucard (nightshade)

**WoW**
Tankgirl (warrior)
willowblade (hunter)

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

willowywicca wrote:
Well of course champloo was better -- just look at the names behind it ]

You called him random pig rider! ><

And tbh, I never thought the hollows were the ultimate beings. As you said, they look pretty stupid and they are stupid (wth gives you the privelige to say they look stupid btw? you like one piece! lol) What would be good about making them the grand enemy anyway? The story is getting alot better the way its headed now. The fights are all great, gotta love em.

Btw. You have the menos grande or what it was called that was pretty dangerous, but I doubt they will continue on that. Depends alot on how long they are planning this serie to be I guess.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bleach 33

Just watched it, wow, talk about a MASSIVE drop in animation quality.. I mean, I know most series have episodes that look worse than the rest, but this was just terrible, like what happens when the staff go out while saying to the janitor "you do next week's episode okay?". And was sorta fillerish as well, might of been funny if the animation wasn't so distractingly bad.. hope they get on with rescuing rukia soon with less flashbacks/fillers tbh! tho next ep preview doesn't give me hope :(

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

not seen ep33 yet, but its been slow a while now :(
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

Episode 34 has upped the pace abit, hopefully they will get back on track from there.
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Bubble wrote:I downloaded the first episode and wasn]

1 Epi isnt enough to judge any Anime imo..

Jalanteriel wrote:Episode 34 has upped the pace abit, hopefully they will get back on track from there.

Yes, will hopefully be more action again soon now ^^

Korax wrote: And tbh, I never thought the hollows were the ultimate beings. As you said, they look pretty stupid and they are stupid (wth gives you the privelige to say they look stupid btw? you like one piece! lol) What would be good about making them the grand enemy anyway? The story is getting alot better the way its headed now. The fights are all great, gotta love em.

Btw. You have the menos grande or what it was called that was pretty dangerous, but I doubt they will continue on that. Depends alot on how long they are planning this serie to be I guess.

Hollows are not the biggest Enemy, and you will notice that if you look at enough epis, and even though I guess they don't look super... think it was an ok way of presenting them "or however I should put it".

Korax wrote:The series is not 26 eps. no, and trust me, the fight with the pig man is more then relevant. You'll see. It gets ALOT better and three is not a lack of insane fights on the inside. Also, you dont seem to know how powerful them captains are.

Is a really good Anime yes, and there is currently 34 Episodes out..

Can agree that the last Episodes have been abit slow, not happened much, but can't complain on Animation Qual like Willow did.

Korax wrote:You called him random pig rider! ><

Hard to make any really good arguments, but as Korax said, and I think most fights have been a good add to the serie, ofcourse you want the main person to be seen most, but as they work as a group I think it's all good seeing fights from the different party members.

But the taste is so different hard to get all to agree with it, because after making my list in here seeing that Bubble had Love Hina at top it aint strange, even though I though that serie to be fun it was still not a serie I would have put in the top Animes..

Everyone have different taste about Animes, some of my friends like Animes.. and I just think err.. hm..

What I like is anime with a mixed flavour of Fun, Action, sadness and so..

Animes that dosent get on my top list is these:

All to silly love Animes: Even though it was funny "Love Hina" wouldent make top on my list.

Twisted and sick Animes: many thought this anime to be so good, I think it was all to twisted to enjoy "Akira".

[Edit]Deleted former posts and made it into one instead.[/Edit]

Think I messed up the quotes abit merging it, but ohwell :<
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Elrandhir, don't reply 5 times in a row.. just make one big post with all the replies in it.

"What I like is anime with a mixed flavour of Fun, Action, sadness and so.."

Have you seen Full Metal Alchemist? I think it might be perfect for you :p

[edit: just checked your top anime list and saw you have, nvm me lol :p ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Semispoiler for up to ep 180
After reading the few latest chapters you might have to reconsider the hollows being the biggest enemy. Seems that had a greater meaning then we first thought. It will be really interesting to see how this evolve. It could suck, but it has greeeeaaat potential. No longer limited to the people in the soul society. Ichigo don't have long before he is gonna kick all their asses anyway, so he need some stronger guys to beat up. After all, if you didnt have the DB syndrome in these kind of animes, malev could end up liking em.

Latest chapters here:
http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=media/mangalatest

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

What thing I don't understand about Bleach...

Soul Society. It's suppose to be a type of "heaven" right? Originally mentioend as a place of peaceful where you don't suffer? (If I remembr correctly from one of the earlier episodes) but people seem to actually suffer/die there. If anything it's no better than earth.
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Yeah, seems pretty much like earth to me...

Return to “Animé Theatre”