Japanese Dictionary

Moderator: willowywicca

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Korax wrote:Indeed I got deeply wounded by your words.
Ofcourse you did :)

/Ankh

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

My only point here is that there are very few well Animated and with a good storys in them, sure disney has some nice ones, but they still don't get as good as Animes.

Sure there are some animes that aint that great either.... Still there are anough of them to fill up several HDDS, even though I have downloaded an Anime that I havent liked that much now and again, it have still not happened that often.

Some of the Animes requires you to check afew Epis before it really drags you in there.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Elrandhir wrote:My only point here is that there are very few well Animated and with a good storys in them, sure disney has some nice ones, but they still don't get as good as Animes.
But so far every computer animated movie i've seen have been better than any anime/manga i've seen :)

Thing is, this is drifting away from the initial subject and also just like with Gandelf's religion I never did expect to be able to convince you that your wrong and that wasnt my intention either btw :)

/Ankh

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Ankh Morpork wrote:But so far every computer animated movie i've seen have been better than any anime/manga i've seen :)

Thing is, this is drifting away from the initial subject and also just like with Gandelf's religion I never did expect to be able to convince you that your wrong and that wasnt my intention either btw :)

/Ankh
But I tried so hardto convice you. :( I think you should - just out of pity - pretend that I managed to do it. :>

Return to “Animé Theatre”