General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

willowywicca wrote:
Picked up volumes 3 and 4 of the Negima manga a few days ago (bookstore didn't have 1 or 2, and since I've seen the anime I figured I could start in the middle ]

I downloaded a few chapters to check it out, and weeee fuuun! :D
I also downloaded the anime to check that out as I didnt believe you..... but you were right :( Everything was better in the manga. Girls were cuter, voices and animation was better (yes, they were _that_ good in the anime), also they were alot less nekkid in tha anime and they looked younger (ie. less tits).

Edit: going to take my drivers license now. (I'll edit this away if I fail) :)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Korax wrote:I downloaded a few chapters to check it out, and weeee fuuun! :D
I also downloaded the anime to check that out as I didnt believe you..... but you were right :( Everything was better in the manga. Girls were cuter, voices and animation was better (yes, they were _that_ good in the anime), also they were alot less nekkid in tha anime and they looked younger (ie. less tits).

Edit: going to take my drivers license now. (I'll edit this away if I fail) :)

Good luck with the drivers test :) (well it's probably over by now, but anyway! :P )

Pfft, you pervert! wanting to see them more nekkid in the anime! They're only middle school girls, not even high school! If you've only only read a few chapters, you've probably not seen setsuna-chan yet, as she really only becomes a major focus during the 4th volume.. I suggest everyone reads it! She's sorta similar to motoko in love hina, the cool swords(wo)man type, except unlike motoko she's cooler (doesn't mind running about completely naked swinging that sword while saving her friend from onmyou gods!) yet despite that manages to be cuter too! ahh setsuna-chan! Here's some stuff from her in Kyoto, the scans aren't the best quality unfortunately, but oh well :P

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

this anime pron scares me :(
finland:
holland:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Admit it you like it cos it's just like small children you sick old man!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Quinlan wrote:this anime pron scares me :(

Get out then!! :P

If you remain you'll become aclimatised and things that *should* scare you no longer will >< just look at me! x<

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

I will my dear Malev. This is to much for the likes of me. Xest has numerous times tried to convince me of this but tis just not for me :)

I'll drop in now and then for some pics and get scared again and run out ;p
finland:
holland:

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Such an Invasion :)

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Xest wrote:Admit it you like it cos it's just like small children you sick old man!
Bah, but ofcourse! But if they look as young as they do in the anime, they lose some tit size and thats not too good. I mean in the manga they are still super young (wee), only hotter.

Btw. Driverslisence test: PASS! wopeeeeee!

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Korax wrote:Bah, but ofcourse! But if they look as young as they do in the anime, they lose some tit size and thats not too good. I mean in the manga they are still super young (wee), only hotter.

Btw. Driverslisence test: PASS! wopeeeeee!

Congraaaaads :D

Here's a random reward pic! x<
Nana is glad you passed!

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

and you moaned at me for posting fan art instead of screen shots :p

(but then again, with Girls bravo its hard to tell the difference from Hentai someone made and the show itself :p)

Return to “Animé Theatre”