General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Ah, mass My-Hime release by static-subs, eps 19-21 out.. so yep, bet nobody was expecting all *that* madness! ****SPOILERS WARNING***** Takumi dead! Mikoto nuked yet alright, mashiro (was that her name? wheelchair girl president/chairperson gal) beaten rather badly it seems by just mikoto.. and midori lost to her maid too (fumi?), which just plain sucks since midori is teh coolest hottest hime and should obviously beat everyone and claim the ultimate power just so we can get to see more of her \o/ Oh yeah and student union chairperson (what's her name again?) is on the verge of exploding from her pent up yuri feelings, or wait no, she did explode (in a non-yuri way, tho because of her love for Natsuki) on poor Mao ;x Natsuki is pretty damn clueless tho, since it seems she thinks president-girl was just saying she liked her (given her reply, since it doesn't seem natsuki swings that way..).

Have started on Hajime no Ippo at long last, a series I've wanted to see for a very long time, since as some/all of you will know it's one of the all time greats. It's about Ippo, your regular high school student, who through a chance encounter with a pro-boxer (who saves him from some bullies) ends up going to the boxing gym and training to be a pro too. Personally I would never watch real boxing since it has no appeal to me whatsoever, but anime boxing is much better :P (Just like I don't think I'd watch someone playing Go, but Hikaru no Go was uberrrr!) So anyway, it's your standard underdog rises to glory type of storyline, done extremely well ofc. I've watched up to ep11 now, and can't wait to see more..

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Luinmir
Emerald Rider

Post by Luinmir »

Found Dragon Drive on a ftp server, not a bad anime .. like the game ... wonder if that gona happend in RL ...
Karak-Hirn:
Luin, Displine of Khaine lvl 24
Epof, Squig Herder lvl 19
Blueraven, Marauder lvl 20

8 Peaks:
Blueraven, Archmage 6 NFD
Luin, Bright Wizard lvl 10

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Luinmir wrote:Found Dragon Drive on a ftp server, not a bad anime .. like the game ... wonder if that gona happend in RL ...

I've not seen it, tho I heard it was alright from someone else too, but since nobody gives it massively glowing reviews, I'm not particularily in a rush to find it :P

Ahhhhhh... Mahoraba 8, ah ah ah!!! It was great, ahhh there was so much blushing at the start, and kozue's nervous/embarassed voice was sooo cute! I'm starting to really love this show I think :D Will post some screencaps later after Uni..

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Luinmir
Emerald Rider

Post by Luinmir »

Ahh Dragon Drive is about a Guy that are bored in school so when a childhood friend girl invite him to a Virtural reality game called Dragon drive he is excided and wana play more ..

That game is like you get a pet dragon that you then fight against other ppl with pets and gain xp and lvl up your dragon. Of course at first he gets the worst dragon in game and all Laugh at him for it ... but some how he has a special bound to that dragon... There is more but i dont wana spoil the fun.

Check it out ...
Karak-Hirn:

8 Peaks:

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Luinmir wrote:Ahh Dragon Drive is about a Guy that are bored in school so when a childhood friend girl invite him to a Virtural reality game called Dragon drive he is excided and wana play more ..

That game is like you get a pet dragon that you then fight against other ppl with pets and gain xp and lvl up your dragon. Of course at first he gets the worst dragon in game and all Laugh at him for it ... but some how he has a special bound to that dragon... There is more but i dont wana spoil the fun.

Check it out ...

Hmm, give link for the ftp then please :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

willowywicca wrote:
agreed :p

I've cut down my anime intake :( been farming Mithril instead :(

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Blush blush blush :D

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

What Animes that out of?
Thats alot of Blushing ^^

Luinmir
Emerald Rider

Post by Luinmir »

willowywicca wrote:
Dont have a ftp for it .. found most of it on DC++ ... i Dont have all Episode yet but i can make a Ftp for a night if you want that i got tho ... have about 140gb of Anime on my harddisk .. havent check all out yet but love it :)

Those i have look fully is Chobit, Full metal Panic, Dragon drive and 2 more i forgot fully name ( Zero .... and Wolf pain ? )

But first i need to get home ..
Karak-Hirn:

8 Peaks:

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Luinmir wrote:Dont have a ftp for it .. found most of it on DC++ ... i Dont have all Episode yet but i can make a Ftp for a night if you want that i got tho ... have about 140gb of Anime on my harddisk .. havent check all out yet but love it :)

Those i have look fully is Chobit, Full metal Panic, Dragon drive and 2 more i forgot fully name ( Zero .... and Wolf pain ? )

But first i need to get home ..

Hmm.. Zero Gundam and Wolf's Rain? maybe :P

Nah it's okay about ftp, I can find em through BT or somefing :) just your initial post said you had found an ftp so was enquiring about that ^^ but you meant DC++ ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Return to “Animé Theatre”