Moderator: willowywicca

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Got yourself an upgrade yet or are you still on a 56k ? :(

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

yea I know, but it was a good job attracting Korax and Tare really, I was amazed the first time^^ I dont dare install bit torrent on my puter again at work :( now that it's close to final trainee test thing and all. I guess you can call it an exam:p I think I'm gonna see if it's any use to surf on new generation mobile card internet instead. I hear it's suppose to be both good and cheap.

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

I've finished all 52 released episodes of Monster now. I gotta say that it's one of the best animes I've seen. The story just keeps evolving and getting relly interesting. There are times where its abit slow, but its usually something exciting going on. Should be closing in on an end now though.. Think I've read somewhere that there are about 70 episodes total.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

I'm sure I'll get round to starting on monster one day... maybe :p

Anyway!
Mahoraba 16 + 17 came out and OMG, both were brilliant :D 16 had loads of the president of the occult club (first pic), she's just a great character lol, her slow long drawn out way of speaking words is great, as well as her unusual fetish lol :p Oh and shiratori's teacher was around a fair bit too, and for once, she opened her eyes! Wow she's a cutie tbh (3rd pic)! :p Ep 17 was about tama-chan's past, which was done quite nicely imo, and also had more of the president \o/ wai!

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

willowywicca wrote:
I'm sure I'll get round to starting on monster one day... maybe :p

Anyway!
Mahoraba 16 + 17 came out and OMG, both were brilliant :D 16 had loads of the president of the occult club (first pic), she's just a great character lol, her slow long drawn out way of speaking words is great, as well as her unusual fetish lol :p Oh and shiratori's teacher was around a fair bit too, and for once, she opened her eyes! Wow she's a cutie tbh (3rd pic)! :p Ep 17 was about tama-chan's past, which was done quite nicely imo, and also had more of the president \o/ wai!

Well have only seen 1 Epi so far so I wont judge to hard, but from that 1 Epi my opinion is... this is a perfect example of Animes that are all to silly for my taste, but will force myself to watch more epis so I can give it a fair judgement.

1st Epi atleast have given me nothing and havent given me that urge to see another Epi that Animes usually do, but well will check some more maby it will change... could just be that this aint an Anime for me though.

and geeze 18 years and above when they almost look like babies -_-
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Elrandhir wrote:Well have only seen 1 Epi so far so I wont judge to hard, but from that 1 Epi my opinion is... this is a perfect example of Animes that are all to silly for my taste, but will force myself to watch more epis so I can give it a fair judgement.

1st Epi atleast have given me nothing and havent given me that urge to see another Epi that Animes usually do, but well will check some more maby it will change... could just be that this aint an Anime for me though.

and geeze 18 years and above when they almost look like babies -_-

The first few eps weren't that great imo, decidedly average, but it got better, much better.. however that of course doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna appeal to you at all still ^^

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

willowywicca wrote:
The first few eps weren't that great imo, decidedly average, but it got better, much better.. however that of course doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna appeal to you at all still ^^

ok ok, will check some more Epis atleast to give it a fair chance, but as you say this might not be the Anime for my taste.. saying my taste is "Naruto", "Rouroni Khenshin", "HunterXHunter", and Animes like that, and not really Animes like "Love Hina", even though I though that Anime to be good, but not Great, if you like that kind of anime you would probably thought it to be Great.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Ahhh just got my copy of Negima vol5 so lets have some major spoilerage :D

[spoiler]
Omg it was great, the kiss negi contest was a bit silly, but omg at how it ended, go nodoka!! :D And then if that wasn't enough, nodoka got entered into the magic loop, wai \o/ (as has asakura/reporter-girl) And her power is weird and not at all as useless as it initially appeared, and awww at her tending to negi after battle, so cute <3 and jealous asuna was <3 too haha! Ahhh and there was more setsuna goodness too, ah so much of my two favourite characters, I loved this volume :) Bout the only bad thing was the total DBZ bit with that bad guy lol, but who cares since everything else was so good \o/
[/spoiler]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Mahou Sensei Negima 19 was quite nice actually, about sayo the ghost girl of the class, who hasn't really appeared in the manga yet by vol5 but I doubt it was an original story to the anime, so must be something after kyoto in the manga. Loads of uber cute moments tho, and a pretty nice story too :) Probably the best episode of the anime so far.

Watched Trinity Blood ep5 just now too, Sister Esther is cute too! :) Also a nice episode even tho had no action whatsoever <o/

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah :(

Okay, so I watched Mahou Sensei Negima 20, and afterwards I felt very much like throwing my monitor out the window >< Argh, that was soooo bad, they ruined *everything*. Setsuna was (as I had feared would be the case) done all wrong, she just came of as overly stern/serious and her cute side (which makes her so great) never came across at all (except a very tiny bit when in the onsen with negi), her voice didn't sit well with me either :I Also, since they've been changing plot bits around and such, they decided to continue with that trend, by taking the greater part of volume 4 of the manga and compressing it into one episode (for those who don't know, generally an episode would cover 1-2 chapters, and there's 8 chapters in vol4).. thereby removing pretty much all sense to the actions that transpired.. in the space of one episode we are iintroduced to setsuna, she is taken to be the enemy (in a very illogical way, unlike in the manga where it was a more rational logical jump to conclude her an enemy), she's revealed to be an ally, the real enemy is discovered and the real enemy is defeated. It all happened so fast and with so little motivation that it made my head hurt :( Things like the history between konoka and herself were completely ignored (okay I lie, there was a literally 2 seconds flashback to an important event -- which the anime viewers couldn't hope to comprehend >< ), apparently they will be in the next episode (based on the preview) but that's just the worst decision ever.. since we needed to know setsuna's motivations NOW before the battles began... ahhh

Anyways, after ruining one of my favourite negima characters (okay I lie, I reread all the manga again afterwards and <3 setsuna once more :D ), I watched the final ep of Ichigo 100%. Don't think I've talked about it much, silly ecchi/romantic comedy, not really worth watching, the main character is really an idiot, I mean, really really :E grrr that was annoying too. Below is a picture that fully depicts how stupid he is. (the 2nd pic is the girl hugging him in the first pic).

So too things over with that I probably shouldn't of bothered watching in the first place :p What next, oh wait, can it be! It's Mahoraba \o/ wai! :D Watched ep19 and 20 of it, ah so much fun. Made me all bubbly and happy again :D Mahoraba is without a doubt my favourite series airing atm (tho it's almost over, only 26 episodes :( ), the last couple of episodes have all been superb and these two were no exception, the first covering a day in the life of each of the narutakisou residents lives, and the 2nd kozue and tamami's school festival (with the occult club president appearing, wai \o/ ). Seems like some serious stuff involving sayako and miss pea (lol) is on the horizon tho :o I can't wait :)

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Return to “Animé Theatre”