Post by Bubble »

willowywicca wrote:
We wub nana ]

watching episode 8 tonight :)

(i like this series now) Nyuu > all

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Started watching Monster yesterday and seen 6 first episodes. Really good so far and I reccomend you all to check it out. Anyone seen it?

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

:D I present you the kitten-killing-combat-style! .. yes,this is my character^^, strong level 69!
I would have called him Neji if I had any idea what the monk class was like before making :p
(never mind the small numbers in the end, it DIED STILL DAMMIT!!!)

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

What game is that? RO?

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

of course:)

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

The kitten owned you? xE

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

elfen lied was a ace series

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:elfen lied was a ace series

Yeah was really nice :) surprised you hadn't watched it yet given how much it was talked about on FH too :p

Mahou Sensei Negima continues to suck and make an absolute shambles of the manga <o/ They've had a bunch of episodes from the kyoto arc now.. except the kyoto arc hasn't begun in the anime, so they've changed stuff around in really weird ways oO .. The volume where the cheerleaders saw negi and konoka on a "date" when they were really buying asuna a birthday present became "negi and konoka were really buying asuna a new clock cos konoka broke asuna's old one" uhm riiight, and the bit with konoka very nearly kissing negi while he was sleeping made absolutely ZERO sense in the anime, since in the anime konoka hasn't seen the card or anything ~~~ Very silly stuff dunno why they're rearranging this sort of stuff tbh.. Then, Nodoka's love confession to negi (which is meant to happen in kyoto and leads to asakura (the reporter) discovering negi is a magi -- but that's not really gonna happen convincingly now if at all oO) instead of being something uber-cute and sweet (like in the manga) was more of a comedy and almost making fun of poor nodoka :I me not likes.. tho I must admit, when she confessed to negi and then that random brat shouted out "KOKUHAKU DA!" rofl, I couldn't stop laughing at it

Kore ga watashi no goshujin-sama ep3 was really good tho, the first 2 eps were alright with nice service, but ep3 was really funny :D Izumi and Mitsuki end up going to school with Yoshitaka (and having to perform maidly duties there while trying to keep it secret they work for Yoshitaka). And the (soon-to-be) third maid is introduced, who definitely seems promising, but ofc I'm biased since I'm always interested in girls with *those* kinds of interests :D

Futakoi Alternative 4 was muchly fun, Kira and Yura showed up, playing the part of vigilantes who called themselves Goth Loli Mask! haha, hearing people shouting "it's goth loli!" was very funny tbh, and their battle theme music was really nice, very positive happy sounding for battle music! I want a long version to play on repeat x<

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

it didnt own me at all. Anyway, whats up:p .. I think this is the first time I really take time to post anything after the board got reset.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Reed wrote:it didnt own me at all. Anyway, whats up:p .. I think this is the first time I really take time to post anything after the board got reset.

Nothing much up really :p Same stuff as usual, me still posting random pr0n pics to attract more perverts and such ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Return to “Animé Theatre”