General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

How meny episodes of dokuro-chan have been released?

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:How meny episodes of dokuro-chan have been released?

2 technically, tho only one really, as it's 2 12min episodes (1 normal length episode). Tis an ova series, and next episode (or episodes 3-4 if you prefer) won't be out til may 15th apparently :(

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Can't believe you beat me to 100 posts :(
Sucks thats theres such a wait

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:Can't believe you beat me to 100 posts :(
Sucks thats theres such a wait

Lol, well that's what happens when I'm the only one who posts every odd thought that occurs to me in every anime I watch x< If you did it more too you'd of beaten meh! *hint hint* everyone post more stuff! we need the general discussion thread to be the longest bestest thread on pryd.net again! It is but 1 tenth of its former glory atm :'(

Maybe I should post more pr0n pics again like before x< that always seemed to attract people ><

Oh btw, there's gonna be a new Full Metal Panic! series this summer :o

Some random pics from stuff x<

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Waaaaai waaaaai, Chidori will be back! Thats great. Shame you hate FMP then malev. :(

I've seen about the 10 first episodes of Hack Sign now... can anyone tell me if anything is ever going to happen? I've hear people love this anime, but I honestly cant see why.

Also seen a few eps. of DBZ and so far its fun, but there is alot of other things I want to watch before starting to watch all the episodes.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Korax wrote:Waaaaai waaaaai, Chidori will be back! Thats great. Shame you hate FMP then malev. :(

I've seen about the 10 first episodes of Hack Sign now... can anyone tell me if anything is ever going to happen? I've hear people love this anime, but I honestly cant see why.

Wtf?! When did I say I hate FMP? I greatly prefer FMPF to FMP, as FMP tended to drag on imo and wasn't as entertaining as FMPF, but hate is a bit strong, I just dislike tessa :p

Haven't seen Hack Sign at all sorry ><

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

willowywicca wrote:
Wtf?! When did I say I hate FMP? I greatly prefer FMPF to FMP, as FMP tended to drag on imo and wasn't as entertaining as FMPF, but hate is a bit strong, I just dislike tessa :p

DAMM YOU FOR DISRESPECTING TESSA!

She the best thing in the series! Shes soooooo Cute too!

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:DAMM YOU FOR DISRESPECTING TESSA!

She the best thing in the series! Shes soooooo Cute too!

She's not cute, she's ANNOYING! :P

Enough about that annoying girl tho, just watched Tsubasa Chronicle ep1, and okay, I'm rather biased since I like pretty much all CLAMP stuff to varying degrees, but that was really good :D For those who don't know, tsubasa chronicle is a new CLAMP story, except it involves various characters from all their other mangas but playing different roles. So we get to see sakura and shaoran and yukito and touya from Card Captor Sakura, oh and tomoyo was there too, and looking at the preview, mokuba (was that its name? the creature in magic knight rayearth) will be there next episode.. and ofc others from other series, some I recognise, some I don't.. Anyway princess (!) sakura, who is a teenager (!) not a kid, has her childhood sweetheart shaoran working at the local excavation site. Then late at night some strange power calls to her, and she is brought to the site, and shaoron sees her disappearing into a wall with strange glowy wings, but he saves her and the wings disperse.. but high priest yukito says the wings dispersing were fragments of her soul disappearing into other dimensions! :o Oh no! And so begins an inter-dimensional adventure to save the princess' soul \o/ Whee fun.

This was really well done imo, and I'm looking forward to more.Also, the background music really rocks!

[EDIT: Conversely, the background music in 100% ichigo is dreadful, it's like omg, how could they have chosen to use *that*.. It's not a bad series tho other than that, but the bgm argh >< ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

willowywicca wrote:

You rated it 4. Thats the lowest rating you gave. You even gave Naruto 6!
4 or lower: Probably not worth anyones time (your desctiption).

Why do I remember that? I guess you left a scar in my heart when giving that rating. :arti:

I got a theory of that rating btw? Wanna hear it? No?
Your overall rating for it would be 8, then because of Tessa you take away two points, then you take away enother two poits because there are Mechs in the series. :sheepskip

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Korax wrote:You rated it 4. Thats the lowest rating you gave. You even gave Naruto 6!
4 or lower: Probably not worth anyones time (your desctiption).

Why do I remember that? I guess you left a scar in my heart when giving that rating. :arti:

I got a theory of that rating btw? Wanna hear it? No?
Your overall rating for it would be 8, then because of Tessa you take away two points, then you take away enother two poits because there are Mechs in the series. :sheepskip

lol, I don't hate it, hate would be like 1 not 4! 4 means I don't think it's worth watching, but not that I have anything against the series to the point of hatred :p All I know is that actually finishing the series was a chore for me and not enjoyable >< Fumoffu was soooo much better! And it had tessa too (urgh) but no mechas! and it got hmm 7 or 8 I think?

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Return to “Animé Theatre”