General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Anpu wrote:Sousei no aquarion still in my dl queue atm so didn't have a chance to watch it yet.
The only other new series I watched besides Tsubasa was Speed Grapher, first ep wasn't so bad, tho it kinda reminded me of eyes wide shut alot :p
Story may have some potential unless they'll give it all away in the next ep like they did in Tsubasa :p

It was okayish until he whipped out his large noisy camera in the middle of the ultra-secret cult.. at which point he dropped to being possibly the stupidest "serious" character I've ever seen. And that annoys me, yes it does

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

willowywicca wrote:
It was okayish until he whipped out his large noisy camera in the middle of the ultra-secret cult.. at which point he dropped to being possibly the stupidest "serious" character I've ever seen. And that annoys me, yes it does
It got him the girl tho and that's what counts! :p

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Just watched the 2nd ep of Speed Grapher and it starts to get really interesting now. Thats some sick anime - Me like :p
As for Sousei no Aquarius, I'm not really a big mecha fan but the story is - while being well weird - at least somewhat intriguing so I'll give it a few more episodes to see where it's going to.
There's some new anime called Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou with ninjas and shit in some historical setting. Has alot of bloodshed and fancy tricks so thats just my kind of anime :D Not sure where the story is going, so far there's just two clans killing each other in numerous ways, but we'll see :p

Edit: Added colors to be special :cow: Lime4tw
I don't suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Anpu wrote:Just watched the 2nd ep of Speed Grapher and it starts to get really interesting now. Thats some sick anime - Me like :p
As for Sousei no Aquarius, I'm not really a big mecha fan but the story is - while being well weird - at least somewhat intriguing so I'll give it a few more episodes to see where it's going to.
There's some new anime called Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou with ninjas and shit in some historical setting. Has alot of bloodshed and fancy tricks so thats just my kind of anime :D Not sure where the story is going, so far there's just two clans killing each other in numerous ways, but we'll see :p

Edit: Added colors to be special :cow: Lime4tw

pfft, tis being fotm not special tbh :p

Have seen some screenshots of basilisk, will probably check it out eventually ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Wtf this week i am exited :)
finland:
holland:

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Some Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou screencaps :D

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Sweet!

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Hmmmm! Seems elfen lied 14 has been released (raw, not yet subbed), it's set somewhere between eps 10 and 11, so it's not a new ending or anything, just an excuse to see more of all the characters, especially Nana wai~ \o/

Oh and Full Metal Panic! The second raid, while going to be a lot more like FMP than FMP?F, is being done by the same studio who did fmp?f not gonzo who did fmp.. so maybe it'll be good too :D

And omg I just noticed, the fifth and final episode of moonlight lady is coming out in the US on the 26th \o/ woot :D

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Shaank
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaank »

Korax wrote:That is going too far!
Chidori:
+Blue hair CHECK
+Violent CHECK
+Cuter then Tessa CHECK
+Annoying thing with hair NO

Tessa:
-Blue hair NO
-Violent NO
-Cuter then Chidori NO
-Annoying thing with hair CHECK

I see!

atleast not so many prefer Tessa, so I can have her all for myself. have fun sharing Chidori, #31234124. Image
mainstream, hah

(I was going to put "it's for losers, just like windows. linux rules!" but, lol)
do not read this.

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Just finished watching 3rd eps of tsubasa chronicles and sousei no aquarion.
Tubasa unfortunately doesn't seem to live up to the pretty good first ep and is basicially void of anything even remotely interesting. Guess I'll skip TzZzZzZzZubasa from now on :|
Sousei no aquarion seems to get more and more ridiculous with each episode too but the fact that it easily breaks the scales on the bs-meter together with the (probably unintended) hilarity and the rather catchy opening song makes this worth watching I guess. :D

Return to “Animé Theatre”