erm omg etc....

Home for our World of Warcraft players on prydwen.net
Shi
Emerald Rider

erm omg etc....

Post by Shi »

you guys heard about the availability of pallys for horde and shamans for alliance with the new races in the xpack??
1st i thought it was a bad joke and ppl were fooling around in chat but then it's on the front page.
geez, i couldnt think of a thing as retarded as this, guess i got a limited imagination.
blizzard managed to surprise me... O.o
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Nevermind, i am sure it won't affect you on your shard.

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

Ovi wrote:Nevermind, i am sure it won't affect you on your shard.
cheap :D
Luri 4 ever

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Yeah it's hard to balance an MMOG, Blizzards solution, MAKE EVERYTHING THE SAME.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

appt its cuz the new instances cant be done without a shammy and a pally in the group or something.

Peeps i know are upset cuz that means their raids will be postponed whilst they kit their shammy in the community :p

Made me giggle though.
Appt peeps are making Horde Pally Gank Groups :p

overreaction imo ;)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

Xest wrote:Yeah it's hard to balance an MMOG, Blizzards solution, MAKE EVERYTHING THE SAME.
ya, Mythic should have done the same ages ago :D
\o/ @ Luri Skalds!
Luri 4 ever

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

ShiShi wrote:ya, Mythic should have done the same ages ago :D
\o/ @ Luri Skalds!
It's so boring with everything the same though and it ignores the core issue, that Pallys and Shammys in WoW are overpowered, wouldn't it be better to fix the core issue than spread the problem wider :p ? Shammys and Pallys will still be overpowered - there'll just be more of them :p

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Xest wrote:It's so boring with everything the same though and it ignores the core issue, that Pallys and Shammys in WoW are overpowered, wouldn't it be better to fix the core issue than spread the problem wider :p ? Shammys and Pallys will still be overpowered - there'll just be more of them :p
It's not boring for the majority who are in to PvE. Most are happier having only 1 realm to worry about, I certainly wish my characters weren't stuck in 2 different places.

I played DAoC for years as far as PvE goes the money spent developing Alb and mid was "wasted", at least now I can play all of the Warcraft classes on one server.

There is still the different Racial abilities to add a little variety though.

It won't affect PvP that much either, since there is only 1 realm to fight against, unlike the 2 realms to fight in DAoC where you experience a difference depending on who you are fighting.

I would prefer the realms to be different but to be honest having only 1 class different wasn't enough, so they may as well have no differencies.

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

this idiotic idea is even contradicted in the manual by the description of the palladin class.

it is nice to have this lil diversity of the realms.

blizzard idea is cheap and hard to explain by some rationals.
if blizzard can't fix the class balance issue in some normal way than throwing all in same pot then it's simply pathetic.

anyhow, Mythic better hurry with WO...
Luri 4 ever

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Ovi wrote:It's not boring for the majority who are in to PvE. Most are happier having only 1 realm to worry about, I certainly wish my characters weren't stuck in 2 different places.

I played DAoC for years as far as PvE goes the money spent developing Alb and mid was "wasted", at least now I can play all of the Warcraft classes on one server.

There is still the different Racial abilities to add a little variety though.

It won't affect PvP that much either, since there is only 1 realm to fight against, unlike the 2 realms to fight in DAoC where you experience a difference depending on who you are fighting.

I would prefer the realms to be different but to be honest having only 1 class different wasn't enough, so they may as well have no differencies.
Yeah but as I say, doesn't this just hide the problem? From the comments I've seen most people's complaint is that Pallys and Shammies are overpowered, surely instead of opening them up to more people they should be trimming them down so they're more on par with the other classes to get a better overall balance of class populations than have these two particular classes being vastly greater in number?

Return to “World of Warcraft”