BG heavan, i'm hooked.. can't stop - may need profession help :P

Home for our World of Warcraft players on prydwen.net
Nikolas
Emerald Rider

BG heavan, i'm hooked.. can't stop - may need profession help :P

Post by Nikolas »

Played BG Alterac (Alliance Stormreaver) for the past 3 days….

I have to say I'm hooked, and imo this BG is better than all of daoc put together… the questing elements rock, the boss summoning pure class, air strikes, graveyard-super fast repopping back into battle all ace imo! I just cant get enough of it…

Daoc and NF was good.. I had a Ranger and hammered it to death and loved it, but I never spent 12+ hours in the same battle like I did on Saturday 0_o

I just love everything about it… even Korrak the Tard Gatherer! Obviously people will have their own ideas, but as a pvp lover this really does take the biscuit as far as im concerned, I could take a week off work and play it none stop im that hooked. After my 12 hours session my mind was racing like some crazy drug binge or intensive work out… it's like crazy mind sex leaving me wanting more and more.. I can't stop thinking about it ><

Added to the nutter style fps you get toys to play with as your faction increases…. /crys
Hibernia, Ywain 3
Nikolaas - 50 Ranger rr7.5

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

erh ugh.. omg :p
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Gitt

Post by Gitt »

Nikolas wrote:Played BG Alterac (Alliance Stormreaver) for the past 3 days….

I have to say I'm hooked, and imo this BG is better than all of daoc put together… the questing elements rock, the boss summoning pure class, air strikes, graveyard-super fast repopping back into battle all ace imo! I just cant get enough of it…

Daoc and NF was good.. I had a Ranger and hammered it to death and loved it, but I never spent 12+ hours in the same battle like I did on Saturday 0_o

I just love everything about it… even Korrak the Tard Gatherer! Obviously people will have their own ideas, but as a pvp lover this really does take the biscuit as far as im concerned, I could take a week off work and play it none stop im that hooked. After my 12 hours session my mind was racing like some crazy drug binge or intensive work out… it's like crazy mind sex leaving me wanting more and more.. I can't stop thinking about it ><

Added to the nutter style fps you get toys to play with as your faction increases…. /crys

Must admit I was about to ditch WoW due to the lack of decent RvR/PvP... but his has rekindled my interest.. no its not DAoC.. it doesnt have the same gritty edge or even the same skill requirement...

But its faster, smoother more reliable and tbh a hell of a lot more fun... staying here till MEO (LotR;SoA?) D&L or WO at least ;)

Argyleyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Argyleyn »

Oo, it is faster than daoc? Daoc fights were 10X faster than wow ones, there were fights that not more than 5 seconds passed between seeing the enemy and seeing the grass. I never had that happen in wow, even if perhaps it would be different if i played a mage.

Anyway, i love both bg's too, but the queues are kinda annoying and sometimes AV doesn't open at all within a day. It was ok the first days, but sometimes when it's empty it takes a decade to get into a bg.
Argyleyn, ex raven ardent prime prestidigitist.

Gitt

Post by Gitt »

Argyleyn wrote:Oo, it is faster than daoc? Daoc fights were 10X faster than wow ones, there were fights that not more than 5 seconds passed between seeing the enemy and seeing the grass. I never had that happen in wow, even if perhaps it would be different if i played a mage.

By faster I meant in play style and engine speed.. less like running through mud wearing lead shoes ;)

..the fights do tend to last a lot longer, which is a good thing imo :)

Return to “World of Warcraft”