Thoughts, a month after release...

Home for Lord of the Rings Online Players
everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

after playing this for a week i felt like commiting suicide.. feels like WoW 2.0 drunk:
deleted/sold rip daoc

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

everz wrote:after playing this for a week i felt like commiting suicide.. feels like WoW 2.0 drunk:
This is no more wow than daoc is. Sure like every other MMO out there, it have stolen a few nifty things from different games, including wow, but it is nothing even close to wow as far i am concerned. Here there is actually a story and the quests arent forever boring. Not to mention that the world actually looks quite alive and feels alive. I play on a RP server where i can walk through the local tavern in Bree and see people doing their RP like ive never seen before. I am no roleplayer my self as such, but i do try to fit into the world and lore and stay in char at most times.
I envy roleplayers for their imagination and will to make a game so much more than just a typical game.

Thought i just throw another picture here and its pretty close to watching oblivion or maybe even a slight bit better because of the "mood".
Its in a start area where a ranger called Amdir helps you out of captive from some brigands.

Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

So is this game worth trying out? There is a 10day trial if im not all mistaken..right?

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

<ankh> wrote:So is this game worth trying out? There is a 10day trial if im not all mistaken..right?
You must be bored, visiting Pryd.net AND wanting to try LotRO all in one day ;) ?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I sure am :D incredible bored tbh!

Rami

Post by Rami »

Seriously Ankh looks like I'll never get rid of you. I just DLed this **** yesterday to try the trial. Gonna play it.. sometime. sleep now,byebye

PS: Game sucked donkey ballz
shotz:

Return to “Lord of the Rings Online”