Warhammer -- Goa hosting discussion

Home for Warhammer Online players
Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

yay this has turned in to another GOA bashing thread! its been such a long time, thank you Xestybun ;)

And yes its no secret that GOA will be working together with Mythic on warhammer http://www.war-europe.com/

ps: pls cut the 'GOA is bad' crap out please, we all know that it wont stop a lot of you to actually play the game.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I don't mind of GOA host Warhammer...and I guess they will employ more workers if they are to be able to handle both game.

Edit: I should mention that I've been lucky and had no problems what so ever with GOA with DAoC...

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

<ankh> wrote:I don't mind of GOA host Warhammer...and I guess they will employ more workers if they are to be able to handle both game.

/Ankh
you gona play warhammer hunny?? !! you have to imo its time we play the same game again tho i dont think i'll ever actually stop playing Daoc.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

actually this is an issue and it would be a concern for me given the history here. Surely Mythic would allow us to have accounts with their direct service?
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Satyn wrote:you gona play warhammer hunny?? !! you have to imo its time we play the same game again tho i dont think i'll ever actually stop playing Daoc.
You know, Ive been waiting for warhammer online to appear since I started playing the p&p/Tabletop back in the 80s :D

...so yes, I'm gonna play it :)

/Ankh

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Satyn wrote:yay this has turned in to another GOA bashing thread! its been such a long time, thank you Xestybun ]http://www.war-europe.com/[/URL]

ps: pls cut the 'GOA is bad' crap out please, we all know that it wont stop a lot of you to actually play the game.
But GOA IS bad and many arguments people have put forward in the past about why they wont move US is because they don't want to leave their friends behind and start again and such, as WAR is a new game starting on the US servers from day 1 is a very real option for a lot of people.

Just because you're an E&E now doesn't mean we have to lie and pretend GOA is perfect...
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Xest wrote:But GOA IS bad and many arguments people have put forward in the past about why they wont move US is because they don't want to leave their friends behind and start again and such, as WAR is a new game starting on the US servers from day 1 is a very real option for a lot of people.

Just because you're an E&E now doesn't mean we have to lie and pretend GOA is perfect...
not gona fall for this. All i'm gona say is that you're talking bullshit, its not cos i'm an E&E that all of a sudden i'm gona stick up for them cos you know thats a big lie. Just remember our msn convo's about them and i'm sure you'll realise that what i'm saying true. I've never had a problem with GOA and i'm sure other ppl feel the same.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I would like to issue a warning to Satyn and Ellen for turning this into a flame thread ;)

/Ankh

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

So why refer to "GOA is bad" as crap when it's clearly not... It's a perfectly valid thing to bring up here because although you're willing to put up with their awful service many aren't. Just don't join in the conversation if it doesn't interest you.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Xest wrote:But GOA IS bad and many arguments people have put forward in the past about why they wont move US is because they don't want to leave their friends behind and start again and such, as WAR is a new game starting on the US servers from day 1 is a very real option for a lot of people
I will not start another game being run by GOA, my concern is if GOA are planning on covering WAR europe can they actually cope, can opentransit cope and what about the poor hamsters.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Return to “Warhammer Online”