Who will be the "underdog"???

Home for Warhammer Online players
chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

It is hard to tell who will be the underdogs at this stage in the game's construction..it really doesnt matter that much when all said and done..

As for which race to play for me..this is a hard choice.
I've always followed Green skins in any Warhammer game that I have played, so this tends to tilt me towards them..a Night goblin with a bow astride a Raging Wolf gets me very excited.
However, it will be a Roleplaying game where the race you pick, will depend on what you would be comfortable with roleplay wise and how your fellow adventurers will behave towards you and it's society.
Chaos and Greenskins will appeal to the younger players and I'm too old to adapt to their ways of playing and motivations, therefore I may look towards Elves or Darkelves, as I believe the older player will head in their direction. The Destructive alliance seems better fun to play in, but the other has future potential.
Since a woodelf is my first choice, I may go for the Order Alliance, as come an expansion, they would be within the Order Alliance.
I'm hoping to try every race eventually, but like Hibernia being my true home in Daoc, I believe the Elves will be more suited to my style and could grow into a good community.
:ranger: Aiming to please..

Return to “Warhammer Online”