US server - Red eye mountain (core)

Home for Warhammer Online players
Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Hoonius wrote: Not met many EU players there but the only chance you really get is public quests, and then everyone is running round like a headless chicken trying to get the influence for that chapter
Yeah, I think scenarios are pretty bad for community building. I think they should leave the scenario groups intact after the scenario ends. At least you could talk to the others in the group afterwards and maybe queue as a group for the next scenario.

Public quests are an interesting idea. I wonder if they will become the powerlevelers' choice. However, alot of them seem to have issues with pop rate. Also, some aren't kill lots of mobs to progress.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Lairiodd wrote:Yeah, I think scenarios are pretty bad for community building. I think they should leave the scenario groups intact after the scenario ends. At least you could talk to the others in the group afterwards and maybe queue as a group for the next scenario.
No way man, then i'd be stuck with Melee that don't go in first and healer who won't heal anyone but themselves. having a real problem with randoms so far

The only time I'm consistently on the winning side is if we go in as a guild. I get the odd one or two but the majority of losses are when i'm in a random group

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Hoonius wrote:No way man, then i'd be stuck with Melee that don't go in first and healer who won't heal anyone but themselves. having a real problem with randoms so far
Because the good people would form a bloc? I think that is going to happen anyway. As you say, guilds tend to group together.

Anyway, the point is that by the time the scenario is over, you lose contact with everyone you played wiith.

Social interaction needs more than just once off interactions and auto group forming.
The only time I'm consistently on the winning side is if we go in as a guild. I get the odd one or two but the majority of losses are when i'm in a random group
My char is only level 12, but I am on the winning side the majority of the time. The trick seems to be finding which of the 3 scenarios tends to be populated by good players. In Empire vs Chaos, it seems to go order. However, in the other 2 order seems to lose alot. This also seemed to be true for the tier 2 scenarios so far.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Return to “Warhammer Online”