REALLY old DaoC video, WAR related, and little hello from the past.

Home for Warhammer Online players
Venge
Emerald Rider

REALLY old DaoC video, WAR related, and little hello from the past.

Post by Venge »

Browsing good old Freddy's house for WAR stuff, I couldn't resist coming back to my old gaming home and say a little hello and maybe "catch you in WAR".

I also happenned to find some really old DAoC videos while I was making some editing for my WAR videos and, watching them, I felt like doing a little link between the two games, so here goes nothing

Hello while at it to the Na Fianna Draguns (sad to hear you might not move to WAR though) and to all Prydweners of old.
Venge, Archmage of Precept.
WAR Archmage videos

Venge, Old school Mooseboy
Ettie, Crazy Mentalist

Nedo
Emerald Rider

Post by Nedo »

Omg, the leader of the first keep take I ever took part in :D Still remember how we worked those evil purp con guards for ages with you screaming orders hehe.

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Venge wrote:Browsing good old Freddy's house for WAR stuff, I couldn't resist coming back to my old gaming home and say a little hello and maybe "catch you in WAR".

I also happenned to find some really old DAoC videos while I was making some editing for my WAR videos and, watching them, I felt like doing a little link between the two games, so here goes nothing

Hello while at it to the Na Fianna Draguns (sad to hear you might not move to WAR though) and to all Prydweners of old.
Woot! Good to hear you are still lurking about m8 ;)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

VidX

Post by VidX »

Venge wrote:Browsing good old Freddy's house for WAR stuff, I couldn't resist coming back to my old gaming home and say a little hello and maybe "catch you in WAR".

Hey hey hey! I was just talking about you the other day and guess who appears? lol

Hope to see you in WAR, if I make it that is :) If I do make it there I will probably end up on the same server that most of Pryd.net heads to so... :D

Oh, and some tips on what class to play would be nice ;) want something like a 'chanter, I can't get away from them and I can't find any decent spell lists :(
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Venge
Emerald Rider

Post by Venge »

Hey Vidx :=)

You'll find information you might like there: http://www.wardb.com/ in the Abilities section.

Bright Wizard and Sorcerer are very DPS heavy (bit more eldritch I guess) while Magus is a DPS caster using daemons as some sort of pets, which might come closer to Enchanter than the other two.

Hopefully will see you on release :)
Venge, Archmage of Precept.
WAR Archmage videos

Venge, Old school Mooseboy
Ettie, Crazy Mentalist

VidX

Post by VidX »

Cheers! Looking over the abilities now, nice to hear you will be about (again ;) ).

:D
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Downy
Emerald Rider

Post by Downy »

Old names really keep popping up lately,I'm actually getting high hopes on WaR now ^^

OT: Come to #war.prydwen Ned!
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

Jarakin
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarakin »

Hi Venge and Nedo! Two guys i've not seen in a long long time, come hang out in #war.prydwen and our guild channel #merelymortal on irc.quakenet.org, would be good to see you!!

As for Venge, I didn't know you went to NFD after SP!!!
<Merely Mortal>

Unleashed on Camelot soon!

Oran
Emerald Rider

Post by Oran »

Just wanted to say Hi... watched videos, both old and new. Long time since we played together! Maybe see you in game.

Oran - Druid

Jarakin
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarakin »

Another oldie creeps out of the woodwork! Nice to see you Oran! :)
<Merely Mortal>

Unleashed on Camelot soon!

Return to “Warhammer Online”