Prydwen EU server - Karak Eight Peaks

Home for Warhammer Online players
Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

I'm new to this thread and to WAR in general really (don't use any internet forums much).

Can I ask:

1) Is this thread still the right place to look for the server most pryd will be playing on?

2) What server is it going to be, if known (Eight Peaks?)
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Yep, see announcement top of this very forum ;)
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Made a Zealot on Karak Eight Peaks, decided to try destruction in the end. So far not seen many familiar faces, so if you're playing there aswell say hello sometime.

Name: Etharion
Class: Zealoth

Still looking for a friendly guild there aswell.

Cernos
Emerald Rider

Post by Cernos »

Etharion wrote:Made a Zealot on Karak Eight Peaks, decided to try destruction in the end. So far not seen many familiar faces, so if you're playing there aswell say hello sometime.

Name: Etharion
Class: Zealoth

Still looking for a friendly guild there aswell.
Hey Etha, I think most Prydwen folks are rolling Order on that server, from what I've read anyway. A bunch of us (Sax, Brigh, Las, Baagoo, Shi, Mal et al) were considering what to do and I think the view is to roll as Order on Eight Peaks so as to hang out with the ex-Hibbies (rather than fight them) and then find another server to roll Destruction (as we want to play our mains as Destruction). Drop by the RoD forums if you want some more info http://www.sylvan.org.uk/ravens/

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Heh, thought most were going dest. But problem fixed, 8 levels down the drain, rerolled as runepriest on eight peaks now. Will be nice to see some familiar faces. On dest side I saw none so far :S So Order it is. Prolly looking for another server to play Dest aswell then
Cernos wrote:Hey Etha, I think most Prydwen folks are rolling Order on that server, from what I've read anyway. A bunch of us (Sax, Brigh, Las, Baagoo, Shi, Mal et al) were considering what to do and I think the view is to roll as Order on Eight Peaks so as to hang out with the ex-Hibbies (rather than fight them) and then find another server to roll Destruction (as we want to play our mains as Destruction). Drop by the RoD forums if you want some more info http://www.sylvan.org.uk/ravens/

Ethild
Emerald Rider

Post by Ethild »

It's a mix. There is no Hib side from the list so far.
<Severance> GM.
Ethilds RR9 Warden
Minikene RR6 Ranger

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Well have seen 0 hib so far on the dark side
Ethild wrote:It's a mix. There is no Hib side from the list so far.

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Hey guys, looking at starting up on warhammer online too :) Dunno if many people will remember Bourkester the ranger :P

Thought id come back and check prydwen.net to see if any of the old crowd were looking at starting up to, and i found a whole thread dedicated to a server and guild, not bad :)

Glad to see people are going for order to- seems they are gonna be the underdogs and as an ex hibbie dont think id like it any other way :)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

Jas wrote:We'll be doing the following:

Karak-Azgal Destruction
Karak-Hirn Order

The Ashen Circle and the DarkBlade Mercenaries should be on there... at least in part! So now you know which servers to avoid ;)! *hands round the beers*

/Jas
Hey there Jas! The Blades have also rolled on Karak-Hirn on the Order side. Looking forward to fighting alongside you again!

I'll be rolling a Swordmaster this time round though, feels kinda weird having a non ranged jalanteriel class, heh.

We've still got majority fo the core Blades with us, Cenedra, niko, Earthstone, acain, xarion, Krathis, ashiria, taraldarion, zorgan, and even found a few older blades such as tripitaka.

Oh one last edit/add: Seeing as how majority of the 'Prydwenites' on this thread are going Destro on Karak-Eight Peaks, feel free to drop by Karak-Hirn Order to say hi!
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Cyfr
Emerald Rider

Post by Cyfr »

Is there any reason some of you are not joining the rest of the daoc people on karak eight peaks? :'(

Return to “Warhammer Online”