63%
I blame Xest
16%

Total votes: 67

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

*b* wrote:what do you mean IF you start playing :P
Exacty what it sounds like - im not sure yet if im to put energy into yet another mmorpg.

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

I nearly missed this poll as it's pretty obviously in the wrong section IMO

I won't be playing Warhammer so not really in favour of this change.
I blame Xest.
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Yeah man, change it to WarHammer i reckon

If the forum is in place well in advance then we can all congregate and talk about War

The only thing is the US/Euro divide. Hopefully all you Goa-fanboizz/grrrrlz will see the light over time :¬þ

Malik
Emerald Rider

Post by Malik »

Yarr, still lurking around in here bleh:
Malik/Trud
<Iron Wolves>

Currently playing:
WAR - Red Eye M: Saintly <Raven Host Elite>

everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

amagad people!?
deleted/sold rip daoc

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Just another point - if we were to start providing content as a Warhammer community based site, and include features such as those offered by Duskwave for DAoC and so forth would people be interested in contributing content such as tutorials and so forth to generally bolster the site's content in an attempt to expand the community?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

*b*
Emerald Rider

Post by *b* »

sure why not, could easly been done
**Doac**
Bodica willowblade (Druid)
hellising alucard (nightshade)

**WoW**
Tankgirl (warrior)
willowblade (hunter)

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

*Lurk Lurk Lurk*

Yeh a Warhammer change would be nice
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Xest wrote:Just another point - if we were to start providing content as a Warhammer community based site, and include features such as those offered by Duskwave for DAoC and so forth would people be interested in contributing content such as tutorials and so forth to generally bolster the site's content in an attempt to expand the community?
Depends on what platform u decide to use for "development".
Burn the witch! i use vs.net 2005 and .net framework from Microsoft.
I'm ruled out in case of PhP only shit ^^
On topic; i don't know what's the figure of visitors numbers, generally speaking, for prydwen nowadays. Operation's success is pretty much based on a 2 big IFs imo; if the old community will start play WAR and if it'll chose the same server/side/platform (eu or us).
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Well the back end stuff isn't too much of a problem, that's something we can certainly do okay already, but additional content could either be added using an open wiki style system or simply submitted to us to be posted on the site (all work would be credited to the author of course!).

As I see it we can build a strong community site whether people join the same server or not, at the end of the day we can still discuss various in game things together much as the community does now without really any of us playing the same game anymore! The advantage of a new game is that we can also pull new members in to increase forum population.

Building such a community up wouldn't in my eyes be too hard given an early start in the game, with people advertising to newly met friends in game via word of mouth and so forth and also people searching/linking to content we have on the site. The real question if any is whether the existing community here is happy with an influx of new faces and if they are happy, and if they want this, how much they want to get involved with the site - essentially the success of any relaunch we might have when WAR is released is proportional to how happy the existing community is to have new people on the site and how much they're willing to get involved.

Essentially we want to know what all of you want and whether we have enough volunteers before we make any decisions!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Warhammer Online”