Recruitment policy

Public forum for the Hibernian Dragon Slayers

Moderators: Norcott, VidX

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Friarevenstide wrote:Hi,

My main is on Alb/Excal Guild: <Synergy> for those of you who know it, its a rvr guild and every time we dont rvr i like to play hib/pry but atm i have nothing here, just the will to get a bard/vamp/warden (priority bard) to 50 as i dont have a buff bot, i play self buff chars. Id like to join a guild that would help me level, not necesarely a pl but grouping with people of similar level etc, their /level 20 atm, i dont have any money here either, nothing but that will come.

will you have me ?
Hi Fria
I dont think that HDS will be a good guild for you to join tbh. as we have alot of members offline atm due to work and breaks waitng for cluster..plus added to that we dont have any grps available to join around lvl 20 most have 50's and high 30/40's alts so that wouldnt benefit you at all.. plus as were running on a skeleton staff atm and I would prefer people to be playing with us fulltime, rather than a "as and when basis" so that things can be arranged..
i regret the knockback as im losing out on a new member which we do need atm but if you joined us you wouldnt be with us long so in some respects im trying to be helpful in not wanting to waste you time ..
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Slaraigh
Emerald Rider

Post by Slaraigh »

Slaraigh, greenbeareded Firbolg Hero, Shield+blunt (atm), lvl 50 RR5L5, ingame age=ancient, real life age=30

Seriously, I'd like to be admitted into my old guild once I come online :) I'm only playing for fun, and don't expect full groups/raids etc. It's just socializing :)

Thanks in advance. Hope GOA will fix my account now so I can login for real.. lol
Retired WAR:
Slaraigh - T4 Chosen
Deuce Bigalow - T4 Shaman
- Crimson Imperium Reborn - Karak Norn -

Retired daoc:
Slaraigh Dwarftosser - 50 hero aran2:
Deuce Bigalow - 50 Druid :wank:
- Hibernian Dragon Slayers - Prydwen

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Slaraigh wrote:Slaraigh, greenbeareded Firbolg Hero, Shield+blunt (atm), lvl 50 RR5L5, ingame age=ancient, real life age=30

Seriously, I'd like to be admitted into my old guild once I come online :) I'm only playing for fun, and don't expect full groups/raids etc. It's just socializing :)

Thanks in advance. Hope GOA will fix my account now so I can login for real.. lol
Wb DwarfTosser!!! :bunneh:
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Slaraigh wrote:Slaraigh, greenbeareded Firbolg Hero, Shield+blunt (atm), lvl 50 RR5L5, ingame age=ancient, real life age=30

hey slar.. me old mate.. admitted eh.. dont think u ever left did ya .. well not in my eyes anyway.. :) .. as for the grps.. /sigh no more grps mate atm.. not many of us left now.. most people are playing the same including myself.. "casual" life changes us all eh.. but in the meantime old friend.. apply to join the HDS private forum will ya in control panel and group memberships also apply for NE alliance (were in that one now) and the secrets for prydwen.. and hopefully see u soon..
regards
Norcott - Ranger
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

:satyn1: HDS
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Khylrion
Emerald Rider

Post by Khylrion »

Is Slar in HDS already?

that way I can start bothering him on /as as well :)
Playing The Secret World:
Duncan "Khylrion" Mc Khylrion Dragon Blade Tank

will be playing Guildwars 2

Retired characters:
Khylrion Redhaired shield-bashing Firb & Major Nutcase
Psyche a'Dellic Magic Mushroom dealing Mentababe
Untold Legends Tatooed Celtic Bard
Chestnuttie Chiliflavour small, lean & mean, stalking Queen.
former GM of Keepers of the Sacred Nut

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Khylrion wrote:Is Slar in HDS already?

that way I can start bothering him on /as as well :)
not as yet as I or cpl of other guys havnt been able to pin him down yet.. but im sure he lurking about somewhere..
Norcott - Ranger
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Khylrion
Emerald Rider

Post by Khylrion »

Norcott wrote:not as yet as I or cpl of other guys havnt been able to pin him down yet.. but im sure he lurking about somewhere..
well, he's been trying to reach you ingame as well.

He's going to be online this weekend ... so make sure you drag his butt over to HDS :)
Playing The Secret World:
Duncan "Khylrion" Mc Khylrion Dragon Blade Tank

will be playing Guildwars 2

Retired characters:
Khylrion Redhaired shield-bashing Firb & Major Nutcase
Psyche a'Dellic Magic Mushroom dealing Mentababe
Untold Legends Tatooed Celtic Bard
Chestnuttie Chiliflavour small, lean & mean, stalking Queen.
former GM of Keepers of the Sacred Nut

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

yea so we can spam him on /as :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Slaraigh
Emerald Rider

Post by Slaraigh »

I finally found somone to invite me now :p but I still can't speak in /as. you can still spam me though :p

Doing some solo champ quest for now... got as far that I actually need some help ;) Killing this Hate character was easy, but killing his boss proved more difficult solo.
Retired WAR:
Slaraigh - T4 Chosen
Deuce Bigalow - T4 Shaman
- Crimson Imperium Reborn - Karak Norn -

Retired daoc:
Slaraigh Dwarftosser - 50 hero aran2:
Deuce Bigalow - 50 Druid :wank:
- Hibernian Dragon Slayers - Prydwen

Return to “Hibernian Dragon Slayers”