How Are You Nutters Doing?

Guild of the Na Fianna Dragun

Guild website <a target="_blank" href="http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk">http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk</a>

Moderators: Penlid, Genedril, ambera

Vinds
Emerald Rider

How Are You Nutters Doing?

Post by Vinds »

Just dropping by to say "hi" to you guyz, hope everythings going good and NFD be kickin ass :p

As to this date i was never sure i could totally give up on Daoc, will put my acc's on an auction very soon, apparently i got cured off Daoc at last.

Thanks to all of you for being so special and bringing together the best guild that i ever been in, in a game. Thanks for tolerating me as well ;) (i know its hard at times (at times??))

Probably i will play WoW in relax mode with gf, feel free to drop me a pm here or find me on msn qhendo@yahoo.com if you ever wish to tolerate my caprices in another game :)

Special thanks be going to Mael(1st person i ve met on hib/pryd), Finche(2nd i met ;p) Jupi, Gahn and so on, all know the reasons behind those thanks.

Take Care Na Fianna,

Regards,
Memed aka Vinds/Rain

Happlo
Emerald Rider

Post by Happlo »

Take care Vinds mate, enjoy yourself out there :cool:
Happlo lvl 50 Blademaster RR7 Banelord
Happla lvl 4x Light Eld

Gilthanis lvl 50 Nightshade RR5 <Naked-Gimp>
Davematthews lvl 50 Bard RR3

<Inactive>

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Vinds wrote:Just dropping by to say "hi" to you guyz, hope everythings going good and NFD be kickin ass :p

As to this date i was never sure i could totally give up on Daoc, will put my acc's on an auction very soon, apparently i got cured off Daoc at last.

Thanks to all of you for being so special and bringing together the best guild that i ever been in, in a game. Thanks for tolerating me as well ]qhendo@yahoo.com[/email] if you ever wish to tolerate my caprices in another game :)

Special thanks be going to Mael(1st person i ve met on hib/pryd), Finche(2nd i met ;p) Jupi, Gahn and so on, all know the reasons behind those thanks.

Take Care Na Fianna,

Regards,
Memed aka Vinds/Rain
ahhh shite well havent seen ya about much m8, soz to hear this, i'll give u 5 quid for ur gimp :P anyways have fun and go easy on the gf

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Okies ta care irl vinds! You in france or back in turkey now btw?

Mael, 50th ment.

Gahn

Bleh

Post by Gahn »

Been fun with ya in game m8, will send u to know where u lurk on WoW, u never know :)
Take care and "Tanta Fortuna!!!!"

Ciao Amico
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Return to “Na Fianna Dragun”