Rumours

Guild of the Na Fianna Dragun

Guild website <a target="_blank" href="http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk">http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk</a>

Moderators: Penlid, Genedril, ambera

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Maeloch wrote:Ya know, I had you pegged for a Smiths fan at the rl meet.

Also, I'm not a feeking Fleetwood Mac fan, just having a little joke (some of the early stuff is okay, but not really a blooze fan either).

Mael.
yeah i know.. like i said which u want...

Pink Floyd.. Divison Bell
ACDC.. If u want blood u got it
Guns N Roses... Civil War
Smith.. How Soon is Now.. Big Mouth Strikes Again
David Bowie/Nirvana.. The Man Who Sold the World
The Cult... Revolution
Johnny Cash/Tom Petty... I wont Back down
U2... Until The End of the World
Bruce Springsteen.. Lets Be Friends:p

ya want more.. hahahhahaha
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Maeloch wrote:Ya know, I had you pegged for a Smiths fan at the rl meet.
oi! btw wtf u mean by that? :sheepskip
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

Toothless

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Jupi wrote:yep their stuff from 3+ years ago was good, their modern stuff is crap tbh
Says the Bruce Springstean fan :ba:

/respect OFF

:p
look, no hands!

Now retired

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

led zep
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Jupi wrote:yep their stuff from 3+ years ago was good, their modern stuff is crap tbh
So you dont like St Anger then, disliking 1 album aint bad IMO :p
look, no hands!

Now retired

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Mojo wrote:Says the Bruce Springstean fan :ba:

/respect OFF

:p
people talk about Dylans & Bowies of the world but Springsteen will get his recognition. Because of his "Born in the USA" album people classed him as a "pop" artist and he was never thought to be cool . But his lifes work so far is legendary, his last 3 albums were brillant

Toothless

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Mojo wrote:So you dont like St Anger then, disliking 1 album aint bad IMO :p
they have, like so many old bands, grown old and are happy in their advertising/revenue generating current churned out crap, de just missing the shirt and tie... ipod anybody?

Toothless

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Jupi wrote:they have, like so many old bands, grown old and are happy in their advertising/revenue generating current churned out crap, de just missing the shirt and tie... ipod anybody?
Untrue, go watch "Some Kind of Monster" for a bit of insight into the current state of the band ;) i would have agrred with you if you had said this when re-load was released.
look, no hands!

Now retired

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

[quote="Mojo"]Untrue, go watch "Some Kind of Monster" for a bit of insight into the current state of the band ]

de sold their soul to de reality TV, couldnt bare dem anymore since then

Toothless

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Jupi wrote:people talk about Dylans & Bowies of the world but Springsteen will get his recognition. Because of his "Born in the USA" album people classed him as a "pop" artist and he was never thought to be cool . But his lifes work so far is legendary, his last 3 albums were brillant

I thought people didn't like him cos he is a boring gimp, oh wait, thats why I dont like him :p
look, no hands!

Now retired

Return to “Na Fianna Dragun”