insult thread post moved and replied moved.

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

Satyn wrote: Anyway, the door of FS is open. If you want to merge with us its no problem at all.
Only question is that who wanna play with b1tch like ya. Sorry, it's just my opinion no need to warn, no need to mod. Try to get it that everyone just don't like u.
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hemuli wrote:Only question is that who wanna play with b1tch like ya. Sorry, it's just my opinion no need to warn, no need to mod. Try to get it that everyone just don't like u.
Wtf? Imo keep your personal feelings to yourself - she said that anyone is welcome so I think the thread can do well without your kind of replies. Its up to each and everyone to decide if they concider her to be a bitch or not - they sure as hell don't need you to tell them anything.

/Ankh

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Hemuli wrote:Only question is that who wanna play with b1tch like ya. Sorry, it's just my opinion no need to warn, no need to mod. Try to get it that everyone just don't like u.
And we care about an opinion like that??? Satyn is offering..So be nice!
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

<ankh> wrote:Wtf? Imo keep your personal feelings to yourself - she said that anyone is welcome so I think the thread can do well without your kind of replies. Its up to each and everyone to decide if they concider her to be a bitch or not - they sure as hell don't need you to tell them anything.

/Ankh

Why care about what others think ;D but it's abit disrespectful to call someone things like that on a public Forum imo.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

[quote="Elrandhir"]Why care about what others think ]

thats my point.

Edit: but its easy to get the wrong start with somebody if you have heard bad things about a person from the start.

/Ankh

Return to “Off Topic”