This is interesting

A forum for anyhing not game related.
VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

This is interesting

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Ive bin doin some digging into Mythic
An after seeing that mythic now have the rights to create "warhammer fantasy" as an MMORPG (witch is gonna suck... why not 40K) i found this in the.. "old site" (its probably bin posted before.. but if u take a look at mythic realms lol)

http://www.mythicentertainment.com/games/index.html

*EDIT*

I wonder.. just out of sheer curiousity wood they do a 40k MMORPG... or even a Dungeon Keeper MMORPG.. that wood be sweet
ImageImage
ImageImage

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Warhammer fantasy > Warhammer 40.000. I can't stand mmorpgs with hightech.
Warhammer online is the only online game I really REALLY look forward too (offline its ofc ES4: Oblivion)

/Ankh

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

ES4???
do i want to ask or do i want to know what ES4 is?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

warhammer 40k i used to play, it sucks, how can you play daoc and then say you want a year 40,000 big guns big tanks action game :P?
fantasy battles FTW
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

sorry but.. this HAS to be put somewhere... alittle thing my friend jus sent me :p

Humpty Dumpty sat on a bed-
Little Bopeep was giving him head-
As soon as he came she started to weep-
Cos she knew by the taste he'd been shagging her sheep

Sorry.. but that jus had to be put up... im crying with laughter here.. my friend is very... perverted.. witch is good.. cus my friends a woman :D

*EDIT*

I realize it has NOTHING to do with the topic... but..it definatly falls into the title topic... it definatly is interesting

*EDIT*

Aster mate... i play Halo... I am.. after all the Irish Halo Champion... an hey.. give me a tick an ill post a piccie... but Big Gunz.. im used to.. big tanks... i play Command and Conquer alot... oh.. an Dawn of War (the Warhammer 40k game) plus Tribes2..and unreal.. plus unreal tornament 2004

So i have my ... fair share of games.... oh an i used to play PlanetSide and Project Visitor... CoD.. RedFaction.. do u want me to keep going?? cus i can.. ive got amillion an one games here lol.. i am a major games player after all :)

But this actually might interest u mate... in all the communitys ive been in.. in all the games ive played and ppl ive met online from those games... NONE of them compare to this community.. none of em AT all

Right the list is there.. an below it we have

On the side of the start button we got DAOC... then DAOC again (two accounts <sigh>) then Gunz online and Dawn of War (warhammer 40k)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

Ok please use links in future when posting a mahusive pic like that, secondly a mmorpg woul rock if any one other than lucas farts was making it.
Finally lets see how mythic do on fantasy before we come to anyconclusions about what a 40k game would actually be like... mythic excell at creating really good "features" in games like ... oh i dunno ToA...
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
- Sun Tzu

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

You dont know what ES4: Oblivion is and yet you got ES3: Morrowind installed :)

ES - ELDER SCROLLS :)

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Final Doom...

they lied obviously ;)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

lol Vege, i watched ur list of games and was thinking, omg the guy plays a lot of games like Doom, Halo, CS, mmorpg's, most of em pretty cool... then my eye saw Pacific Poker... talk about an mmorpg i haven't heard of yet ;).
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Veg.. with all due respect... get out more . ;)
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Return to “Off Topic”