Me no understand

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Me no understand

Post by Hatsepsut »

http://www.smokeshop.com

What are these herbs and how come they are legal? Or is it just bs?

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

question is, what were you doing on that page :P

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

now that is something i'm not intrested in :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

My brother showed me the page and for whatever reason I'm interested in what the damn things are. I mean I knew you could smoke salvia and get quite the buzz/high whatever but most of those herbs there I've never even heard of.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

DISCLAIMER: By law we are not allowed to label or sell any products contained on this site as marijuana alternatives, herbal highs, legal highs, herbal esctasy, herbal x, herbal e, legal marijuana alternative, tobacco alternative, legal herbal buds. We do not label our products as an alternative to marijuana, tobacco, ecstasy, pot, cannabis, etc. Smoke Shop products are NOT illegal street drugs nor are they intended to be ALTERNATIVES to illegal street drugs. They are not intended to "mimic" any substances and are enjoyed for their OWN amazing properties.. Smoking equipment and related materials are intended to be used with legal smoking products only, but may not be shipped to Illinois or Iowa.
The products on this site do not contain Marijuana, THC, Hashish Opium, MDMA Ecstasy, Cannabis or any other Illegal Street Drugs. They are 100% legal and herbal blends. Our products are not sold as legal alternatives to street drugs. None of these products are promoted to mitigate, treat, prevent or cure any disease. We do not sell tobacco or any other age restricted product to minors. We do not carry ANY products that contain Ephedra. None of these statements made on this site about smoking products or dietary supplements have been evaluated by the FDA. While our products only contain natural ingredients, tobacco, herbal smokes and herbal cigarettes may be hazardous to your health. They produce tar, carbon monoxide, and other byproducts when smoked. By purchasing from us you have agreed to, and have read our legal disclaimer and agree we are not liable for any harm that may occur to you when you use these products. Smoke Shop reserves all rights. By law we are not allowed to label or sell any products contained on this site as marijuana alternatives, herbal highs, legal highs, herbal esctasy, herbal x, herbal e, legal marijuana alternative, tobacco alternative, legal herbal buds. We do not label our products as an alternative to marijuana, tobacco, ecstasy, pot, cannabis, etc.
prolly not heard of them cause they just er not known ;)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

what isnt to understand?
its like going and smoking a stinging nettle or something. plants cant be illegal. its why i dont understand that cannabis isnt 'legal'
i don't have a sig.

everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

I dont get it either.. so i thought hippies would work...

:amedor:
deleted/sold rip daoc

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Haarewin wrote:what isnt to understand?
its like going and smoking a stinging nettle or something. plants cant be illegal. its why i dont understand that cannabis isnt 'legal'
Well seems to me either the stuff is useless or they would have banned it/it would have been more widely known. That's the part I'm still trying to figure out.

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

Hatsepsut wrote:Well seems to me either the stuff is useless or they would have banned it/it would have been more widely known. That's the part I'm still trying to figure out.
you'd be surprised which kinds of tea give hallucinations when smoked:)
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Well I'm no chemist but it seems only fair to presume that any substance which is hallucinogenic when smoked should also be hallucinogenic when drunk... ;)

And also...

I mean really...it's hard to take this seriously.

Return to “Off Topic”