Thandruil aka Danny

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Gandelf wrote:I haven't checked Pryd Net for a long time, but saw the link this evening and decided to check what's happening and saw this thread. I'm totally "gutted" and at a loss for words. What you say is very true... that Danny (aka "Thand") was always someone who would go the extra mile to help someone... I know that because he helped me (along with you Ellen) with many tasks and quests in DAoC. All I can say is that his memory will live on and that I hope that you can find peace in the days to come. My thoughts are with you Ellen and your little boy, as well as your wider family. I pray that as you come to terms with what has happened that somewhere inside you a spark of happiness will start to grow as you remember the good times that you shared with Danny. /Salute Thand!

You will be in my thoughts.

Gand
sorry gandy, been quoting ppl personally and i missed yours.

Thank you .. hope you are well

Ellen
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

Satyn,

Ik leef oprecht met je mee. Wat er is gebeurd is verschrikkelijk, ik wens jou, je familie, vrienden en iedereen in je omgeving veel sterkte.

Ik hoop van harte dat je kracht put uit de meelevende woorden hier op het forum van mede-gamers en andere bekenden.

Veel sterkte toegewenst in de komende tijd.

Puppet (Jos)
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I don't know how you feel, but I'm still thinking of you Ellen. I don't even know how I'd feel if the same happened to me, but I'd take some comfort in knowing that there were people thinking of me... as I know there are for you! People do care, even though they don't always express it, so please don't forget that.

Regards,
Gandelf

Ethedad
Emerald Rider

Mijn medeleven

Post by Ethedad »

Verry sorry to hear such bad news Satyn. realy long time aggo i checked this site. But didnt expect to find such bad news girl.
I lost my brother myself, few years aggo. So i know what loss realy means. I'd say hang in there. But thats sounds pritty lame. All i realy mean is, words cant help all that much. But atm they are all we got.

Wim

Dopi
Emerald Rider

Gecondoleerd Satyn

Post by Dopi »

Ik ben al tijden niet op deze forum geweest en om dan dit te lezen is echt treurig.

Ik ben in daoc niet close met Thandruil (Danny) en jou geweest, maar herinner jullie namen zeker wel.
Bij deze ook mijn oprechte condleance en wens je, fam en vrienden veel sterkte toe.

Dopi
Blademaster rr11+

Drood rr3+
NS rr3+
Eld rr4+

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

sorry to hear the news satyn i just heard from SP so rushed over here to say he will be missed.
Albion : Arod (tic) Ponies (cleric)
Midgard : Cavewark(sham), Augwark(healer), cursiara(warlock), mistieral(valkyrie)
Hibernia : Bastilia (vamp)
Albion (glast) : Zalasta (sorc) awark(wiz) mincer (minstrel) + others
DAOC E&E find me on any char for assistance.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

thx guys :)

Me and Viggo are ok. Its been nearly two months now and i havent had a day rest since. I have to rush around to court, do lots of paperwork, clean the flat out ... but i'm getting there and i've got ppl around me that help.

Thx for the support

Ellen
x
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Satyn wrote:thx guys :)

Me and Viggo are ok. Its been nearly two months now and i havent had a day rest since. I have to rush around to court, do lots of paperwork, clean the flat out ... but i'm getting there and i've got ppl around me that help.

Thx for the support

Ellen
x
thanks for the update ellen, glad to see you OK.
So open your mouth and stick to your guns. You've gotta realise that she's indifferent. Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh what your name? just wont learn, here we go again.

Reza
Emerald Rider

Post by Reza »

Ellen,

I heard about Thand's death tonight.

I remember well both Thand and yourself from forum activity and ingame interaction, and I clearly recall photos of you both as a happy couple and reading the news many years ago of your pregnancy.

I find the news of Thand's death very disturbing, and I would like to pass on my deepest condolences and sympathy.

Reza
Prydwen - Retired

Reza
Faiotan

Elyane Trakand
Emerald Rider

Post by Elyane Trakand »

I just checked inn to see if there was still any activity around DAoC, and to find such horrible news. I feel realy bad, like someone knocked me out and I cant imagine how you feel. I am so sorry for you and Viggos loss.
All the good memories of you guys just came rushing back to me.

Dont know what to say :'(

Return to “Off Topic”