Thandruil aka Danny

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Just to echo Tareregion , its been years since I've been on this forum and I miss Prydwen :(, RIP Thand
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Dardalion
Emerald Rider

Post by Dardalion »

This is sad, sad news. My condolences to Satyn & the family Thand has left behind.

RIP Thand :'(
Fighting Enviro-crime irl 8-)

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

My condolences too, Satyn. It's indeed a great shock. I hope you have lots of people around to support you IRL.

Really sad news. :(
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Oh dear Ellen, I am very sorry to hear this terrible news. Will be thinking about you.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Erce

Post by Erce »

Just heard , sorry to hear the news, and Anthon and I send our best wishes.

Maybe for some of us, when the time comes, we will find our own Hibernias on the other side.
Erce..animist (retired)
Erehey..VW (retired)

druid in wow....(retired )

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

thank you :)

How do I cope? I'm not ... he didnt just die ... he commited suicide.
I dont sleep, eat .. i have a 4y old boy to look after and i'm hardly looking after myself. Its a good thing i have my parents that look out for him.
god knows why i'm writing all this down .. its all i'm doing these days .. i just sit outside on my laptop and i write and listen to music.
Danny has been suffering with so many things for so many years and all he ever did was help me and other ppl around him that needed help ... and his bucket got fuller and fuller and I didnt even know. He never told me and i never saw. Untill the last weekend we spend together .. then everything came out ... we both didnt sleep for two nights .. sunday night late we both fell asleep .. i woke up at 7 cos one of my ferrets escaped and was in my bed, so took him downstairs and i remember going upstairs and getting in bed again and looking at him and being happy that he was sleeping. i wanted to put my arm around him but i was affraid he'd wake up. I decided to stay awake but i fell asleep again. Next thing i know my son woke me up saying daddy isnt home mummy... u ran downstairs, found his cellphone on the table .. ran to the desk found an envelope with viggo's name on it and all his jewelry in it..... ran to the phone called the police and the ambulance and while i was on the phone with them the cops came in to give me the news that danny commited suicide.......

My life fell apart ... i collapesed on the floor, one cop took my son upstairs and the other was trying to calm me down ... next thing i know i was on couch with the doc next to me and he just gave me something to calm down.

And everything that happened after that is like a blur .. i dont know what day it is .. what to do .. where to go ... wish i could run far far away and leave all the bull**** behind me.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Just heard this sad news, my condolences to you and you family.
Be strong for the boy Satyn.

RIP Thand.
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I just heard the news, I haven't plyed Daoc for 5 years or so but knew Thand from my years playing.

I just wanted to drop by and say how sad it is thet he is gone.

Mojo/Jude etc etc
look, no hands!

Now retired

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Ferrets, been ages since i've kept them. Make lovely pets, used to work 'em as well. Guess you never worked them yourself Sat? Still got some purse nets in the atic.

http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk is reasonably active and ofcourse there is FH if you havent been on over there.

Keep occupied, it's good that you have a little 'un there as a token of whats been and as someone to keep your chin up for in the wilderness.

Sit tight and weather the storm.

Symapthies
Crom.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Malmir GalThrane
Emerald Rider

Post by Malmir GalThrane »

Ellen,

Belisar told me this morning... Stunned.....

Not sure if you remember me, but I am so sorry to read this and I remember the chats, runs and help from years back with Thand and you....

Just wanted to pass on my thoughts and wishes to you...

Malm

Return to “Off Topic”