Inc. to England! Need a lil info/help...

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Cyfr
Emerald Rider

Post by Cyfr »

Get the snippers

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

come to southend and visit me :(
gone...

kristopher
Emerald Rider

Post by kristopher »

Malaeus wrote:Ello english guy/girl...
Me (Ezeekiel) and Vald are atm on a trip through europe. Friday we will arrive to England, and intend to stay for a lil more than a month in the southern part. As we have a tight budget we would like some work over there and a cheap place to stay. We dont know too much of England and would like to hear any suggestions of a nice, and fearly large city, where there were chances to get some work and a place to stay cheap. Ofc. if u like to see us u can invite us to ya own town and grap a beer with us :O)
We are both 21 years old, from Denmark, and have no problems communicating on english.
As I wont be much online the next week I would like all answers to this post sent to my email adress: mathias_ha@msn.com

Hope u can be of any help :O)

Mathias
imo lads come up north to my town of barnsley cheap beer and potent and women are free and easy best of both worlds hehe
kristoper 50 ranger RR4L7
bulvei 50 hero RR4 ML3
arrebeth 35 champ
abbytitmus 45 uber ranja RR1L6

officer of fallen spirits :D

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

lol Barnsley is such a shithole :p I unfortunately have to venture there for work sometimes :(
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Reza
Emerald Rider

Post by Reza »

As you'll be starting at the south of the UK and its definetly the right time of year for it, make sure you get a chance to go to devon and cornwall even if for a short while. Like the others I can recommend Bath also, and London although expensive is probably the best place to meet other people in the same boat as you if thats what you want :)

Flobba Job
Emerald Rider

Post by Flobba Job »

Xest wrote:Theiving is for chavs and other under-evolved peasants, please never associate me with that kind of slime again, I would rather castrate myself than stoop to their pathetic low-life levels :p
Nicely put :P

and yeah, if you go to southend like sardine said you can actually meet a few DAoC players and many previous ones :P lol

also yeah i'm one of those people that think england sucks... probably because i lived here my whole life tho

Return to “Off Topic”