You know when youve been playing DaoC too much

A forum for anyhing not game related.
ilaya
Emerald Rider

Post by ilaya »

u know when u played daoc when:

u whisper into a policeman's ear... task

when u in a pub, happy hour is announced and u say to friends.. lol zerg!

and also, when u dream of it.. omg.. think we all been there yeah? i once dreamt i got a new spell on my champ that when cast, ensured the mob dropped an item.. but i was so drunk the night before that when i woke up and logged on, i wasnt sure if had dreamt it or not.. was disappointed to say the least.

also.. when u met a swede irl u try to say Hejsan! and then remember u dont know how to actually say it..

and ofc, the old classic: u know when u been playing daoc too much when.. u renew your subs hoping something good may happen soon.. FAT CHANCE!
Ilaya - RR6+ Lurikeen Champion - GM Hearts of Fire Hib/excal - sleeping Zzzzzzz

LGM AC/Tailor/Alch/SC

PSOBB- Ilaya lvl 120 HUnawearl SKYLY
Boowen lvl 32 FOnawear GREENILL
<ACTIVE!>

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

you know you have been playing daoc to long when: Your gf asks you to get up and help with the washing and you call down "gimmie 30 secs so i can summon my pet."

.... yea i know....

ok so i had been playing daoc till 7am that morning and she woke me at 10am...

that makes it her fault right? ..... guys?
Amedor wrote:I could imagine George Bush playing a Warlock
pikeh wrote:Britney Spears plays a bainshee.
Requiel wrote:It's not a bug, the encounter is designed to fail if you abuse the game mechanics... If you'd like to report yourself for cheating we'll investigate your problem.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Childofkhain wrote:you know you have been playing daoc to long when: Your gf asks you to get up and help with the washing and you call down "gimmie 30 secs so i can summon my pet."

.... yea i know....

ok so i had been playing daoc till 7am that morning and she woke me at 10am...

that makes it her fault right? ..... guys?

you played even longer when same thing happens, only for you to notice after a while you are imagining it all cause your GF dumped you cause you played to much :(
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Off Topic”