No Opinnion/Not decided
54%
No Opinnion/Not decided
19%

Total votes: 26

Windwalka
Emerald Rider

Post by Windwalka »

Err, well if disbanding the NHS meant it would be replaced with a better, more efficient and more organised system (not very hard to do considering the state its in) i would say yes it shuld be disbanded

Wind ;)

Hib Pryd Alts
Enelya- lvl 50 RR4L4 Enchantress
Taniquetil- lvl 42 VW
Heheyougotbuffed- lvl 50 BB
Proud Member of the Fallen Spirits

Mid Excal
Smokeh- lvl 50 RR7LX SB
Stimulant- lvl 50 ML5 Shammy BB
Proud Member of the Red Shadows

Retired till next summer :(

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

ok the nasty person has been banned for 3days
so keep the topic on the NHS (national health service)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Hm I don't see anything nasty here apart from the infantile comment by Bourkey. ><

And I just get too damn frustrated by hearing uninformed opinions like Haarewins to even start commenting since that would probably lead to a banned yours truly. *sigh*

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Hatsepsut wrote:Hm I don't see anything nasty here apart from the infantile comment by Bourkey. ><

And I just get too damn frustrated by hearing uninformed opinions like Haarewins to even start commenting since that would probably lead to a banned yours truly. *sigh*
for the record Deshark made a less than polite msg aimed at banana, so came my less than polite manner to him. Thats for anyone whos thinks i say FY to random people ;)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

my opinion on heroin addicts will never change, if thats what you meant, Hatseput.
people know the risks involved (or if they don't, they should have gone to school) with taking an addictive drug - and should have the foresight to realise taking one, such as heroin, is going to damage your body, mind, and family.
i don't have a sig.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Hatsepsut wrote:Hm I don't see anything nasty here apart from the infantile comment by Bourkey. ><

Borkey's comment was in defence of a comment made against Banana.

As for Haarewin's comments, he's right tbh, you have to make a conscious decision to get hooked on drugs, therefore if you do, you also should have to suffer the consequences of your actions, if you don't want to, then don't do the drugs, simple. No one deserves to be mothered through the process of getting off them at the expense of the tax payers, it's not our fault they're stupid enough to get hooked...
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

not really
You see the high profile people (to name someone recent - kate moss) who seem normal and ok so assume its ok to do it but theyre only normal and 'okay' cuz they can afford the good stuff and not the scrotty stuff most get :<
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Cyfr
Emerald Rider

Post by Cyfr »

Before you know it Nana will be suggesting we increase the dole do people can buy better quality crack.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

no crack is a waste of space. 15mins high or something and aparently it costs loads. loads of 'yuppies' take it to think they're kewl and pimps give it pros cuz its highly addictive.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Poh
Emerald Rider

Post by Poh »

Haarewin wrote:genius. attacking the mod.

i dont have a strong opinion one way or the other.
i agree that there are people that take the **** out of the nhs, and those that frankly dont deserve the help. drug addicts, for example, imo should be locked in a room cold turkey instead of getting methadone all the time for free just because they were stupid enough to start taking heroin. and they certainly don't deserve the needle exchange programs that are being run.
but i dont think that people that do work hard and are effectively trapped by being poor should be forced to pay for health insurance that they probably couldnt afford.
Tbh i dont know how it works 100% in your country however this is what i think.

If you cant afford to help people thats addicted to something then dont just attack one group. Imo if you dont want to help drug addicts, people getting sick because they smoke should pay all hospital bills related to this. Maybe the same for people being overweight.

tbh if drug addicts shouldnt be helped because they got themselves there why should people who drove too fast and got hurt in a traffic accident get their hospital bills paied?
Pryd: Pohez 50Eld, Pohuz 50Vamp, Pohbot 50Druid
Glastonbury: Pohan 36Arms, Pohax 50Necro

Retired: US: Merlin/Alb, Lance/Hib, MLF/Mid

Return to “Off Topic”