Pussy (linguistic)

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Is pussy as a word normal or offensive?

Other
43%
Other
19%
Other
38%

Total votes: 21

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

and could we have an argument that doesnt mention the nazi please?
there were others who were just as bad.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Banana wrote:and could we have an argument that doesnt mention the nazi please?
there were others who were just as bad.
we could... but this is the 18+ section... or are we being censored again?
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

Hang on if you read carefully i said you fail to recognize its not a majority/minority issue. So its still makes you a nazi yeh :|

Yeh may have advocated self cencorship, yet pressed the discussion on (by advocating freedom of speech).
Never read Banana's tbh, so cant hardly judge about that, but saying nananana hade something todo with the little child yeh. I'm not biased at all over situation and couldnt care less if crom likes pussy. The pussy isnt the point of the discussion, nor is the freedom of speech saying it. You pressed it way behond that. No it doesnt harm people to say pussy, nor does it harm them not too say it.
Lemme make this short for you to understand. Look at way you editted my post to make your points. You're trying to discuss something and trying to prove points, which obviously you like doin so. Now listnen carefully Xest!... The point is, nobody's (whas) argue'ing about the freedom of speech. It's what people/you made of it, cause someone asked you not too say it. If you know people might be offended (for whatever reason sex/race/belief/y0 mama) you could ofcourse offend the people and say; "well hey i got freedom of speech, i can say it", or you could by polite and just not mention it.
----------------------------
Tuthmes - lvl50 - rr7 - Ranja
Nefertete - lvl50 - rr9 - Bardesse
Neterbaiu - lvl50 - rr8 - Eldrich
Koenoe - lvl50 - rr8 - Dr00d
Achnaton - lvl50 - rr4 - Animist
Ausernefert - lvl50 - rr5 - Mentalist
Horemheb - lvl50 - rr3 Chimp
Soulsistah - lvl50 - rr6 Vampz0r
Nebcheperure - lvl50 - rr6 Valewalker
Mayet - lvl50 - rr7 Hewo

Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

Fair enough, ill leave that ugleh word out Ba(nana)!
Mayet - lvl50 - rr7 Hewo

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Banana wrote:ok shall i say whatb this forum has done to compromise so far?

1) people wished to talk about sex in anyway they felt
this introduced the 18+ forum.

2) People wished to swear at any time they wanted to.
This introduced the censro system. This was later changed to the censor usergroup so people who truely dont wish to see swearing can blot it out but the majority does.

3) People wished to discuss anal sex on the shoutbox which obviously others didnt wish to talk about.
This made the shout box only open should you wish to view it.

Now as far as i am concerned every issue so far has been delt with with compromise on both sides. (more so on the peeps who dislike that sort of stuff as so far they cant view a forum which most can as they dislike the words used, they can no longer use the shout box and half their words are covered in stars)

With saying stuff like that on the general forum (which btw, barring their own guild forums the peeps only could say stuff as trading etc isnt moderated as strongly and personally people could be making up pr0n stories for as far as i look :p) what compromise can be made?

As far as i am concerned the compromise has already been made by the 18+ forum.
I dont see if there is an 18+ forum that people should feel it nescessary to express themselves in a way that will upset others.

You do realise to say Die IRL will result in a ban? personally i consider saying that alot nicer than saying Pussy tastes nice or something.
So as a mod from now on I should just move any thread with bad language to the 18+ forum I assume?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Takitothemacs wrote:we could... but this is the 18+ section... or are we being censored again?
not really...
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

Takitothemacs wrote:Calling Xest a Nazi in the way you did infers that he is a part and practitioner in the movement which is accountable for the deaths of millions of innocents in a war about religion. Use of some other term would indicate your frustration better than that.. call him a dictator or a meglomaniac I'm sure he will take that in his stride... but suggesting his association with that form of evil goes way beyond someone making a tongue in cheek remark about the taste of a womans genetalia.
Who ever said every nazi is accountable for the deaths of minnions of innocents? If you want to argue that way, we could make every american accountable for millions of death around the world (especially l8tly the middle east). But anyways as posted before, for Banana's sake ill leave it out!
Mayet - lvl50 - rr7 Hewo

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Xest wrote:So as a mod from now on I should just move any thread with bad language to the 18+ forum I assume?
<shrugs>

dont think so..

i mean was only one word.

Anyway made a post on it in the mod section Xest :)

If peeps are adament the forum needs to change then so be it <shrugs>
at this moment however i would assume the general forum = access to everyone therefore censorship as tho children were reading (and yes i know kids today know more stuff than they should but just cuz they do doesnt mean they should)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Thought everything could be said in this section thats why the forum was made after all.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

yknow if people are gonna jump on me for making one comment ... well ill do nowt, just gnash my teeth in blatent frustration. Btw can i have your addresses so i know where to send my dentist bill?
(and before anyone says anything i DIDNT jump on the pussy comment. i edited it. it was everyone else making such a big deal out of it)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads”